Cat was the only friend and support of the American soldier (6 photos)

US Army soldiers Jesse Knott, who served in Afghanistan, sent the cat out of Kabul in Oregon.

Attachment to this stray animals often become victims of human cruelty, helped the soldier to survive the horrors of war and to maintain mental health. In gratitude, Knott set out to get the cat out of the military hell in which he lived.

"I have lost faith in yourself and in God. And then came the cat and said to me, "Hey, buddy - you're you." He helped me get out of the worst conditions I have ever experienced - and I decided that I would help him get out of the worst places in the world. " - Says Jesse Knott, barely holding back tears.

Knott has developed a plan of salvation Cats. He established a relationship with an army translator, a native of the country, who risked his life, brought the animal from the site of the battle at the airport in Kabul. Separately, it is noted that if the Afghan Taliban suspected that assists the American soldier, he would be executed.

Currently Knott has served in the state of Washington. He plans to soon complete his military career and move to relatives in Oregon, where he was waiting for a true cat.

Source: www.newsfiber.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting