Unusual storm in England

In England, was a storm, accompanied by precipitation of unidentified bluish sfer.Zhitel Dorset went to the police after he discovered in his home in front of a scattering of bluish areas that have fallen from neba.Stiv Hornsby (Steve Hornsby) from Bournemouth said last Wednesday in the storm fell on his garden a few hailstones with a diameter of 3 sm.Vsego Mr. Hornsby found about ten of hailstones, the origin of which he was never able to establish. He said: "They slip out of hand, so I gathered them in a jar with a spoon out of the jam" .Pribyvshy in place 'incident' representative meteorological bureau said that the substance of the spheres is not meteorological proiskhozhdenie.Byvshy aircraft engineer Steve Hornsby said: "In the The evening sky was dark yellow, and the air felt a strong smell of ozone.

When I left the house and went to the garage, started the storm. He ended a few minutes later and the only reminder of it was left lying on the grass in front of my house Jelly hailstones ".Oboydya his side, he found a few bluish areas that were very soft, do not stick to your hands, and had no taste or smell . "These balls dense outer shell and the watery contents. They do not smell, do not stick to your hands and do not melt, "- said the head of the department Stiv.Assistentka Applied Sciences at the University of Bournemouth, Josie Pegg (Josie Pegg), argues that this case is not an isolated and believes that mysterious sphere may be eggs marine invertebrate animals. "It is still early for spawning, but we had a very warm winter, so I am inclined to believe that the discovery of Mr. Hornsby may be eggs of marine invertebrates. It is proved that they are often transferred to their legs birds. And if a flock of 'vectors' was caught by the storm, the eggs of invertebrates could well fall as precipitation, "- says Dzhozi.Podobny incident occurred September 18, 2009 in Scotland (stellar jelly). However, if it is not limited to ten areas, and rain poured from the sky to the ground jelly-like mass. Study the phenomenon arrived experts from National Geographic, who found that the jelly - biological substance of unknown origin which are not hazardous to humans. Local homeless argued that edible jelly and out of turns nutritious soup flavored kuritsy.Kak Josie said, similar phenomena - are not uncommon, but most of them are the cause tornadoes. When a tornado passes over the sea surface, it absorbs water and all that is in it, then expels it all out themselves almost in the stratosphere, where the fish, eggs, seaweed, etc. descend from heaven to earth as precipitation.

Tags

See also

New and interesting