Brownies

In the popular mind has long lived idea of ​​invisible beings residing next to a man. People are always subdivided these beings into good and bad, some were careful with the other tried to make contact, to enlist their support and help. Most elemental spirits - this being the astral world and one of those with whom a person was still able to communicate so far - it's brownies.

The word house appeared in Russia in the 17th century. Nevertheless, understanding of the spirit of the yard and the house, similar to some of the manifestations with houses found in the records relating to the 15th century. And talking about these creatures should start with the fact that they still exist, regardless of whether we believe in them or not. They live next to us in almost every cottage, every city apartment near the TV and computer.

On invisible occupants of their homes, in Russia always spoke with dignity and respect. Do not allow yourself not only to swear by their name, but even say it out loud afraid not to offend the unseen neighbor. Respectfully called "master", "grandfather", "breadwinner", "sosedushko", "self».

Let us, and we'll assume that the brownies - a reality and that this visit from a parallel world. Then immediately raises a lot of questions. If they accidentally fall into our world or consciously attracted to human habitation? What attracts them in one house and pushes away from the others? What keeps them in this world: do not want to leave or can not get out? So what is this mysterious "Grandpa»?

Brownie - spirit is light and not black, he is as a human being, there is in him both good and bad. Brownies - being materialistic. They settle with us because it suits them. They get shelter and food and pay the man behind it is that help him in all matters. Very often in families who are descended from the distant past, lived such an entity. Therefore, brownies often take root in families who choose for themselves and live in them as long as race is not extinct.

Brownie good to holy symbols, is not afraid of prayer, is not affected by expulsive rites, even cock, which is afraid of all the evil forces, it is not terrible. All this means a complete lack of hostility on the part of this force to the person. It manifests itself as friendly to people master of the house, but primarily protects not only your accommodation, and most of all the aura surrounding space. One of his works - is to cleanse the house of negative energy that brings people from the outside. But if the house is still young, not forces scored, and a lot of work, he begins to weaken and then the house is in decline.

Very often, the house may come into the house, and as they wish and draws him there in the first place, the nature of people. The house where they live hard-working people, and the house is the same: Follow the economy, does not allow a fire broke out, invisibly wakes owners at the time of danger. If the owners are lazy, then the house is not particularly trying to attract the house wealth and income. Nice house in the house, the owners get on with it, then it will be here for wealth, happiness, peace of mind and trouble will bypass a house party.

Very pronounced character homes in his great care of pets, horses and cows. He feeds them and treats, but it happens sometimes capricious in choosing a suit cattle. If houses have been unloved bastard, he tormented her in every way and certainly izvedёt, if the owner of it just does not get rid of. But, having received his cattle "suit", like he cares for her, watered, braids horses mane. These "spit" in any case can not untwist.

Similarly, the house weaves and hair confuses people. Here is one such striking examples: "My mother and gathered berries in the woods and did not notice the dark. Decided in the dark to find my way back, and spend the night in a nearby village. We were allowed to spend the night in the new house, where no one has lived. The mistress of a bed for us on the floor, goodnight and left. The night passed, like, quiet. But in the morning I discovered that my braids were wonderful untwining and turned into some horrible cocoon. All hair was confused, whipped and if smeared with tar. Ribbons lay two meters away from the bed. Three hours left on it, and bring to comb hair in order. In some places had to cut off the whole strand. Tears of pain and hurt I shed many. Looking at my torment, the owner shook his head, and suddenly said: "Oh, my dear child, it is your hair at night," Grandpa - susedushka "played, apparently, they liked him, he will select them from you, that's for sure - take away." Home made it fine, and a week later found that I was bitten by a tick encephalitis. I was in hospital six weeks, constantly tormented by terrible headaches, and had hair cut ».

The main feature is the brownie his ability to play the role of mediator between humans and other spirits. As an example, the existence of the ritual offering of sacrifices through the homes for Treefolk. This was done in the case of loss of livestock, which lost in the woods. He could stand up in front of the owner of the forest per person, reclaim unfair to the selected cow or horse.

While brownies are very friendly and sociable, but not with everyone, even his family, they give birth to friendships. Therefore, when a new tenant must ask brownie, so it does not hurt him, found his own, adopted under the protection of a visiting relative, became save unborn child, not frightened animals. If your house has a hidden assistant, and you could make friends with him, then you are very lucky, t. To. Not only can you get answers to your questions, but also to enlist the support of the "little" friend. But as long as we do not turn to him for help, he does not try to help us. And if you take it seriously, feed, talk, and then he can help as much.

Feed this astral being necessary in a literal sense, but absorbs it, of course, not the actual food, and its energy. It is powered aura of water and mainly aura pastry. You left my father-house-fresh bread on the table, and the next morning hunk already weathered, darkened, has no taste and there can not be. But, putting the food, be sure to tell them that it is for him. The custom of "appeasement" of house there is a very long time. More often than not, as an offering, using bread, milk or porridge, uttering at the same time the corresponding phrases with the expression of good intentions and a request to take concrete house under protection. Brownie, like all not very bright creatures of the astral world, does not like sunlight and therefore lives in secluded places home, where the dark, warm, dry, and no one will disturb.

Never forget a birthday party houses that fall in the night from 10 to 11 February. If this day you do not put him food, he would be offended, and will not help you a whole year. To avoid this, you can spend the next ritual: take a clean white cloth and a bed in the evening on the table, it is better in the kitchen, that is. To. The house usually lives there. Put on a tablecloth meal: a glass of water, a muffin or a piece of fresh white bread, salt shaker with salt and saucer with sugar. With household arrange to till the morning in the kitchen, no one came, and it may scare off a guest. Then go to the desk and looking at the right corner of the kitchen, three say, "Uncle-house, the owner's father! You bread and salt, and I (your name) in this house happiness, health, harmony and love. " Then go away without looking back.

All you need to know you in a dream. Why in a dream? Brownie - it is the spirit, he can enter the dream and tell his name owners. And then if you need his help, thrice repeated to himself his name, and that will have to do next, he knows himself. But it can disturb only when absolutely necessary, rather than just a curiosity.

Brownie with which people well and communicate the rules, can alert the owners of impending troubles or major changes in life. Usually invisible, but only audible house moans and cries in front of trouble, bore down and crushes man to change, with already inevitable, and appears and becomes visible to disaster. Similar stories - not such a rarity: "It started 40 years ago: the night I felt that I was someone choking. I immediately woke up and felt a hand next to him something shaggy like dogs. Was terrified, and pushed her hand. Morning, a neighbor advised: "If one more time comes, you ask - for better or worse?". I did so, and he said under his breath, "Okay." Soon I won the lottery very decent amount of money. " Or, "One night I woke up feeling that I was someone tickles. Someone grabbed my sharp claws of the big toe and the other hand, covered with hair - it is something tickling my foot. I instinctively yanked his foot, and he did not like. I literally froze with fear, began to hide under his feet lying next to her husband. In the morning, all-in-law said, and she explained it this way - house survives me out of the apartment. Indeed, we will soon have a new apartment. Prophecy brownie was good, so we invited him along ».

When communicating with us, these creatures of the astral world, as the house can assume any form. Long-lived in the same house house acquires specific features of appearance, repeating the appearance of head of household, or some deceased relative. But the most common is the description: a small, hairy creature, or short stature old man in a sheepskin coat, covered with hair.

That's what the witness told us: "As a child in the night, I saw a little old man in the house. White clothes, white hair and beard, a small body and a huge round head. Once he jumped on my chest and pinned me. I could clearly see his face, his eyes, short little legs old man did not reach even to bed. Nevertheless, I could not throw it, I could not scream, could not move. But now, with the cry of, in a desperate effort I was able to reset it. He fell to the floor with a crash that shook everything in the house and rang. In my scream and roar replied the mother. After my long story she read a prayer and told me that it's probably coming house ».

Brownie is very much attached to the gracious host, and therefore, if he moved to another apartment and ignorance does not take it with him, he was very bored. Therefore, when moving to a new home, be sure to invite him to a special rite, otherwise forgotten houses can simply "fall apart».

If you want to make friends with your house-no intermediaries you do not need, just try to find a common language with him, learn his habits, talk to him and make sure he really listens to you. Your recognition is for him a great and joyful event. Well, if you do not have brownie, we recommend to invite him into the house. After all, where he lives, the more order, prosperity, and in the family - way.

And as long as there is such knowledge, we believe that perhaps all is not lost for us in relation to the old traditions, maybe something we can still revive, not to forget the language of communication with the forces of the shadow world that created our ancestors.

Tags

See also

New and interesting