The streets of Moscow

The author decided to take a walk on the streets of Moscow and take pictures at the same time pedestrian zone, which by the way were opened this year. Impressions of Improvement streets look under the cut. Dmitrovka. Or a start-ka I'm wrong.

Throughout the streets of asphalt goes flush with the sidewalk. But not in a crosswalk.

Asphalt, by the way, may not survive until next summer.

Partly why it changed the normal benches on backless benches. Inhumans.

. By the number of marriage B.Dmitrovka- champion.

But it ended a little more than 3 months ago!

Hell for the perfectionist.

De jure, on weekends the street is closed to cars, but the de facto ...

By the way, parking is already fenced. How cute and illegally.

By the way, the street signs installed new brownies. The same I saw on the Old Arbat more.

Go ahead. Nearby pedestrian streets and nice nemnogolyudny, but usually there is a lot of walking.

Then the route took the side of the Kuznetsk bridge. This area was opened last year. Consider, it was the first sign.

At the intersection with the traffic light Petrovka established custom (nice support, color, highlighting the transition, marking). If it has not stupid poison sign zebra frame, it would be nice.

And the transition from Neglinnoy money apparently was not enough, so people go there quietly by unregulated transition and satisfied.

About the quality of the band talked a lot already. And there is nothing in that time has changed. Mostly pavers fails. Many plates are damaged.

Although there anyway better than B.Dmitrovke.

They walked and walked and reached the Nikolskaya street.

Here next to the "old" set new urns. Same as in B.Dmitrovke. Why?

Beautiful hatch. The rarity for Moscow.

Nikolskaya- only street where established special gutters for gutters. Now there is stagnant water.

Just landscaped public garden.

The quality here is better than in other Pesch. zones. It may affect the proximity heads?

Although I do not think. Marriage also occurs.

In Red Square, continue to create some sort of garbage. I already got one, that it is constantly overlapping and carried her understand that shit?

In Okhotny Ryad was some hellish place. Sausage brought what?

Beautiful lantern spoiled hours.

Alexander Garden. It also recently reconstructed sympathetic: track done, new trees are planted. In the summer there will be more difficult to hide from the sun under a tree, and to do so loved by many.

By the way, I used to be the "garden" in the garden?

And yet there is something to build glass. The tourist center of some or cash, I guess. Comment it will not.

Along the Garden, in Manezhnaya street paving stone blocks.

In general, it is necessary to break up the parking lot near the Kremlin.

At Bolotnaya Naberezhnaya soon will be no place for wedding locks. You will need to think of something.

Lavrushinsky Lane, everything is as usual.

All also park at the Tretyakov Gallery.

And here we come to the new pedestrian area now serving, and particularly to Tolmachevsky B. per. He wrote about this area and I have a lot of detail.
Oddly, though travel and open for Tolmachevsky B. per., No special machine, but it was not properly parked (pictured man stopped to drop passengers this I mean that it can not violate the problem.eto not call!). I'll have to go here on a weekday more.

Reconstructed Square Ordynsky impasse did very well.

In this place, at one time, there were other toilets, then replaced them, and then they drove away. I hope this is the final version.

Instead m.Tretyakovskaya be something else to do.

.Samu In the metro area did disgusting. Designers want to tear either hands, or head, but rather both.

Street altered and traffic is not removed. Just fun.

Plot Novokuznetskaya Street.
A retractable bollards would be a powerful argument

Though there hang the camera, and the sidewalk is closed columns, AutoCAD somehow pass.

Pyatnitsky lane. and a new park.

Well, like everything.

What I want to say. In my heart I hoped that all schools that were made about the work will be gradually corrected. But hell there. Is the city administration, and Sobyanin personally do not understand that their work on the pedestrian zones, which are very necessary city, eroding because of such a disgusting quality? Personally, I just hurt to look at the boards at the Kuznetsk bridge (where it is the most noticeable) - such an expensive and noble material is killed because krivorukost workers. And then, when I realize that in the nearby future, it will have to redo everything becomes worse. Users then simply hate the mayor is complete for 1) overspending; 2) inconvenience (for the whole summer to tolerate dirt, dust and limitations nobody likes).

Source: gre4ark.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting