Route of kindness

Hearing that in Volgograd there obscenely good bus driver, sold very quickly. In one of the social networking passengers 123rd taxi vividly discuss: "Today went to the 123rd shuttle bus, the driver very interesting I came across. He carries soldiers and pregnant women free! People! Are "such" is still there ?! »

Of course there is! Good marshrutchiki - this is not the character of urban folklore, but a real person. We managed to find the driver Kochoyan Usubov, who has eight years carries passengers to their invented discounts.

- You know, I think that I have a very high range. No, I am a modest person, but when I try to offer other drivers to enter this discount, they say that it is unprofitable. Well, are you poorer without these 30 rubles? No, but the mood and lift themselves and others for the whole day!

Still Usub not despair, on the route Volgograd - Volga already surrendered four drivers - hang stencil with the inscription "Pregnant - for free." And another driver 194th bus also decided not to take money from future moms.

We have Usubov "written and oral" discounts. Written off - it is classified in the cabin: "Pregnant, soldiers, Birthdays, and honors - free ride».

- Oral discount, when it comes to passenger and says, "Hello, fellow driver", it automatically receives a discount of 3 rubles. If it sounds "Hello, dear driver", then minus 5 rubles from the cost of the trip - explains the system of bonuses Usub.

Of course, in the ordinary driver had many loyal customers, pregnant schedule Kochoyan know by heart. In turn, also lined with smart students record book in his hands. And bosses do not mind his eccentricities employee.

- What is necessary, so I pay the landlord. This is me at a loss drive a pregnant free. But how much joy I get from this, no amount of money will not give me such happiness!

Tags

See also

New and interesting