The cat survived the shower in the car wash

Austrian car owner Reinhold Pratli (Reinhold Pratl) found a lost cat for the radiator of his car grid. He found the cat when refueled at a gas station 15 miles from home. Before that, Reinhold wash your car at the car wash.

53-year-old Reinhold Pratli stopped at a gas station in the city of Oberwart. The driver switched off the engine out of the car and at that moment he heard that from bumper cars come strange sounds - hissing and a strange whistle. When he began to look at the bumper, he was much surprised. Because of the radiator grid looked at him, his eyes indignant cat nicknamed Murli.

"I heard a strange sound before, but I thought that these sounds are emitted by motor vehicle," - says the driver. "I have no idea how the cat got there».

Reinhold went to the local automobile club, where he also helped remove the cat.

Even scary to imagine what went through Murli. After all, long before these events, Reinhold stopped at a car wash. "When removed the cat, she was still wet and smelling shampoo" - says Reinhold. Car owner carefully placed live and not suffer, except psychological experiences, cat and drove to his home town of Hartberg.

Kaints Gerald (Gerald Kainz), representative of the Austrian Automobile Club «ÖAMTC» said: "To retrieve a cat, we had to disassemble the bumper and remove the headlights. It's amazing how the cat managed to survive the journey from Hartberg in Oberwart, go through a car wash and stay safe and sound. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting