Dita Von Teese

Perrier brand changes its appearance every season. The design of the new limited edition of mineral water Perrier attended the queen of burlesque Dita Von Teese. The source of inspiration for designers who worked on the way the series «Paparazzi», became a photographer Dita and her unique world, which fully comply with the spirit of Perrier. Graphic design limited edition «Paparazzi» distinguished by a bizarre mixture of pictures of Dita Von Teese, and newspaper clippings from the rave reviews about the queen of burlesque it. Stylized paper label limited edition «Paparazzi» wonderfully reveals the sensuality of Dita and her image of the thirties of the last century. "I always dreamed of one day become the face of Perrier, - admits Von Teese. - This brand reminds me of wonderful days in Paris. Cafe, where I slowly sip from a glass of water, Perrier, while enjoying the beauty of the city and wonderful bubbles give me strength for walking. If I were a city, of course, I would be Paris. The beauty of this city - its architecture ... The beauty created by man. In addition, Paris - it is also a city of dancers, so I'm sure Paris would, if I were a city. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting