Dita Von Teese in advertising its own line of underwear

Burlesque diva Dita Von Teese has presented a new collection of spicy underwear, which she created with the legendary New York department store Bloomingdale's. Dita has demonstrated several models from the collection of seductive bras, panties, garters and other women (and men, of course) pleasures.

"I'm just obsessed with bra with circular pits - I collect them. My first bra was just such, and I really wanted to create a modern version of it "- said Von Teese.

As recognized herself Dita, her collection was not created for her sketches, but simply due to the mix of styles of different years, from the 30's to the 60's:

"I have a huge collection of different directories. Many museums borrow some directories in my collection for exhibitions ».

The collection shown in the three groups. «Parisenne» - this line includes traditional French lingerie - lace bra, panties and garter belts. "Tulip" combines animalistic prints and black lace. Meanwhile, the line of "Madame X" is made almost entirely of black material with straps of different shapes.

Tags

See also

New and interesting