Singing Putin

On Friday, Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin made his debut with a musical number at a charity concert in support of children with cancer and eye diseases, in St.Petersburg. The concert, held on the stage of the Ice Palace, attended by world-famous artists: Sharon Stone, Kevin Costner, Monica Bellucci, Vincent Cassel, Goldie Hawn, Kurt Russell, Paul Anka, Mickey Rourke, Alain Delon, Ornella Muti, Gerard Depardieu. The hall was also attended by politicians, businessmen, doctors, saving seriously ill children and young patients themselves. Vladimir Putin was sitting at a table with Ornella Muti and Mickey Rourke, as well as 12-year-old sisters Alexandra and Valerie Artemov. Blind girls performed the piano waltz Sviridov. During the concert, one of the leading appealed to Putin to sing something for the audience. "Are you kidding?" - Said the prime minister, but then nevertheless agreed. "I, like the vast majority of people do not know how to sing or play, but I like doing it. And you have to be patient, "- said Putin and began to strum a melody on the piano and then sang with a jazz orchestra Macy Parker composition« Blueberry Hill ». Then Prime Minister returned to the piano and played the song "How to start a Homeland." Besides Putin, made a concert and other celebrities. Kevin Costner sang the song in the style of the country, Sharon Stone performed a dance, and Gerard Depardieu read from the scene of the French Sergei Yesenin's poem "The White birch under my window." At the end of the action, Putin took Sharon Stone's arm, and they, along with the rest of the event went to the scene, where the choir sang "The grass near the house" together with a group of "Earthlings".

Tags

See also

New and interesting