Can and 70 years

Sam Bryant says that old age - a subjective concept and it all depends on how a person feels and how it looks. Looking at this bodybuilder, it is difficult to imagine that he is already 70 years

And all because the pensioner is in a form that can cause envy of many men twice his junior. Thus, in the old age of the tablets takes only Sam vitamins. 70-year-old has won the title of "Best bodybuilder Georgia" and is not going to go into retirement.

"People often ask me when I'm going to retire? My answer: "Never!" - He said. - Among older people more likely to die those that have retired. I love working, I love to do. I "shakes" for 27 years ».

Sonny works the night shift as a forklift operator and twice a day visiting the gym to maintain his body, which brought him more titles and trophies than he could count.

He started when he was 44. Trips to the gym man seemed the perfect way to let off steam when his marriage began to fall apart. According to Sonny, before that he had never worked with weights. Already 11 months after the start of the course he took part in his first competition.

At the tournament, held in Columbus, GA, he arrived in the wrong outfit - red, white and blue tights. Man admits that while he had no idea how to pose. However, despite all the difficulties, Sonny took third place among the newcomers and the fourth largest in the main competition.

Now deadlift operating weight is 192 Sonny kilogramma.Na question about how he manages to stay in such a form, the man replied: "If you start thinking about what you - the old, the mind takes this idea and your body really starts to grow old . The reason I bring this just do not think ».

--img8--

Source: dymontiger.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting