Unusual fashion

There are many designers who are not known to us, but which create an unusual and beautiful clothes. They are not often seen on someone else, and the quality is not achieved mass production. In this article I will talk about some of them, and you will be able to choose for themselves you interesting new design brand.

Noa Noa.

Brand Noa Noa was founded in 1981 by two brothers Holstein in Denmark. Translated from the Thai Noa Noa means "simple and harmonious" as seen in the clothes from these designers. At the time, the brothers admitted that they have created this mark to oppose the new, sharp and bold fashion, romance and femininity. And although today the brand has a private corporation Axcel, designers do not cease to follow this philosophy. They combine creativity, openness and flexibility of mind, with unconventional outlook on life, based on the Scandinavian tradition. Nature is always a starting point that can be seen in the delicate design and quality of materials used.

As for me, if I'm going to buy some things from the Noa Noa, the first thing I check the online stores that have this brand because I do know that I can always find these designers have something to taste. The price range is within a decent, though, to be honest, I try to buy these clothes in the sales points. Which, by the way, now go.

Here, for example, things co discount, which can be found on the official website.

Jacket 54 euros.

Trousers 26 euros.

Dress up 49 euros.

But such things are now hanging on the office site without sales.

Jacket 69 euros.

Dress up 79 euros.

Ewa i Walla.

Ewa i Walla was created in 2002 by designer Ewa Iwalla in Stockholm. Brand quickly gained market share in Europe and sold in stores today, 18 countries, among which is encouraging, there are Russian.

The idea of ​​the brand - to combine the past, present and future in a fantastic way. The ideas are borrowed, mainly from Świecko farming traditions in clothing, from haute couture (fr. High fashion) and romanticism.

Fashion design really creative materials (including, mainly cotton, linen, wool, silk) super - that I found myself. But here is a different price category. Dresses are 100 to 300 euros. Therefore, buying clothes from Ewa i Walla better, again, during the sales.

Beautiful things.

And this brand has created Russian designer - Masha Velikanova. In reality, I have not seen or touched, but the things you can see in the shop "unusual things" in Moscow. The photo clothes seem interesting.

La Fee Maraboutee

French clothing line, whose name means "enchanted fairy." The designer of this brand is trying to create extraordinary things that femininity - it is the most basic.

The clothes can be found in many online stores as well as at the same store "unusual things" in Moscow. Prices are without tax high enough and start from about 100 euros. But you can find sales up 70%, and this is already enough to easily add beautiful thing in your wardrobe.

That is the price before discount.

Shorts 129 euros

Jacket 99 EUR

Jacket 229 EUR

But things discounts.

Jacket 29 euros.

Dress up 75 euros.

Oska.

Oska - this is a very successful brand in Germany. Clothing is well suited to all forms and types of figures (for the most part can be said about the DEM). The designers use natural fabrics: silk, wool and linen.

Prices of clothing quite high. Discounted items start at 60 euros. But I think that you can afford to buy such a thing, because the quality will please you for a long time.

Tags

See also

New and interesting