Stars

Where to go, where to go ... Sometimes the stars (actors, musicians and models) decide to elect a wonderful way - the way of art, thanks to which, in addition to their main profession have an opportunity to express themselves, a deeper connection to the world and its essence, and the indescribable pleasure the work done. About those who are no stranger with all the advantages of such a hobby, in this post.

Sylvester Stallone

Scope movie-consuming and takes away this man a lot of time and effort, but now, before it's too late, Sylvester Stallone decided to demonstrate his second talent. It turns out 67-year-old actor has over 35 years of experience in the painting in the style of expressionism. His wife scolds (supposedly daub daubs) and Sylvester and happy to try. So not for her after all, for the people! His paintings are bought for millions of rubles and exhibited around the world. So in 2013 his collection has reached to Russia (St. Petersburg), where journalists are not without pleasure questioned the "Rocky" of his art:

"I was not very happy childhood. I grew up in a dysfunctional family, and I have not had a friend with whom you can share it. Sports at the time did not give satisfaction. Finding himself helped me to art. Until now, when I feel miserable, and life seems pointless - I go to the canvas. In this state, make the best work! My paintings - a release of emotions and feelings »
For some genius - for other mediocrity. So all my life and lives.

Ronnie Wood

The multi-faceted guitarist «Rolling Stones» is engaged in this work of long ago. As an artist, he wrote a lot of interesting and, I think, quite beautiful paintings. One of the best fans Wood recognized a portrait of his colleague Mick Jagger.

Tony Bennett

Musician Tony Bennett is doing under his full name Anthony Benedetto for many, many years (now Tony 87). In this picture, it shows a portrait of another jazz - Duke Ellington. The painting is impregnated by these warm feelings of friendship and it's very striking.

Lucy Liu

I never thought that in addition to knowledge of 5 languages ​​criminal Star TV project "Elementary" Lucy Liu creates pictures painted in watercolor. Lucy is interested in doing this more to the '80s, when her best work has been exhibited in the gallery "Cast-Iron" in the bohemian quarter of New York's SoHo. Creation Lew signed her pseudonym "Yu Ling».

Jim Carrey

Jim Carrey his best examples of painted studio in Manhattan.

Marilyn Manson

Many of his works can be found - here.

Johnny Depp

Johnny Depp, inspired by love for his now former darling Vanessa Paradis, designed especially for her album cover «Divinidylle». Now he's probably going to paint something for Amber.

Paul McCartney

Sir Paul McCartney is no stranger to the art - for decades the author of a book collecting the crumbs with their work, which is finally released in the 2000th. McCartney experts have ranked among the famous impressionist.

"I do it for fun, not because I live it. I do not want to show the world that I can do. And I'm not trying to impress anyone but himself. I think that is already sufficiently represented world »

Yoko Ono

Yoko Ono is famous for its conceptual art, which is based posters for peace throughout the world.

Anna Nicole Smith

Self-portrait, created in 2000, Anna Nicole Smith was sold on Ebay for $ 500 000. It is noteworthy that it was beginning price.

John Lennon

John Lennon, was originally an artist who studied thoroughly apply their skills in living together with his muse Yoko Ono. The musician often portrayed their copulation.

Rosie O'Donnell

Actress Rosie O'Donnell showed his self-portrait in the exhibition «Solace: An Exhibit of Paintings» in 2007.

Jane Seymour

British actress Jane Seymour is now literally absorbed in painting. The artist writes his oil paintings, mostly depicting the magnificent beauty of flowers and landscapes.

Dennis Hopper

The legendary Dennis Hopper, a keen photographer, brings to his work a special flair, understandable not for everyone.

Frank Sinatra

Pictures of Frank Sinatra at odds with the hammer for 7000 - 22 000 dollars.

James Franco

Indifferent to art and James Franco (gallery of his work is also available). He rarely stays away from anything that catches your eye. The video was shot, writes songs, learning wherever they may be ... but still draws.

Sasha Pivovarova

Model and young mummy discovered his creative flair.

Tags

See also

New and interesting