A girl can smile

25-year-old Stephanie Grant from London underwent surgery to correct severe pathology bite and now feels incredibly happy!

In December 2012 there was a second operation to remove the screws. Stephanie is now almost fully recovered. "From what I'm able to smile, to show people that I'm happy, life is changing. I still suffer from some numbness and pain, but it's a big step forward - said the girl. - Previously called me a freak and a long face, it was awful. The operation was difficult, and it was painful, but the difference is incredible! ยป

Young woman over the years which made fun of because of the curve of the jaw, can now boldly smile and pose for photographs. All teens Stephanie Grant suffered from ridicule. Because of malocclusion she could not eat normally, at age 13 she was removed 7 teeth, and up to 23 she wore braces on the teeth. But now, after more than ten years of pain and suffering she is happy.

She underwent her first surgery maxillofacial surgery in August 2011 - surgeons moved her upper and lower jaw, attaching them with titanium plates and screws.

Now Stephanie was a real beauty.

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk

Tags

See also

New and interesting