Eating poisonous tarantulas in Cambodia (22 photos)

In Cambodia, a great variety of food, no problems with it, all very tasty and fresh.
Except for any jelly - a deficit.
But there's another treat in Cambodia, which is considered exotic.
Locals are ready to go after him many kilometers, spider edge.
The material is not for impressionable.

The edge of this - a small village Skuon 70 kilometers from the capital, on the road from Phnom Penh to Kampong Cham.

Someone in the internets ponarasskazyval that highway 6A - one of the best in the country. Let your adult children have not you read any stories, when under the influence of senility you turn into a filthy fungus. Two-thirds of the way to the crossroads with the track 61 to travel on the bumpy road repair, pour over the dust clouds of clay and sand gritting the teeth.

On the way to catch up the train from schoolchildren kolyadunov. Today, the height of the Chinese New Year and the pioneers came to destroy grandmother local gas station, but povzryvat firecrackers dangerously close.

Finally, it is - the land and cashew helitserovyh.

Few circled the roadside market and quickly find the "point" of the sales woman holding color fortune. 4 individuals, among others - the dollar.

There is a nuance. I arachnophobia since childhood. I'm most afraid of spiders in the world. It does not all true, but big and nimble - very afraid. And then imagine rushing to me the old woman with a bucket full of enormous spiders alive with shouts of "A-PYN !, A PYN!" (As in the local called some kind of poisonous tarantula). I scream - stop! Do not come fool! I have that, there is no eye? I did not go up? You want the dollar and immediately? You've heard all about the sense of horror felt by some people ?! Only then did I understand that it is all said in Russian. Gestures to the old woman to stop and put a bucket.

Gently and firmly go up. Most fear - not whether to start now! "Jokes" in the spirit know, "shoulder to plant" garknut "hrrrrrr" in his ear. Meanwhile, to the bucket toddler runs and starts to poke her plump tentacles in a bucket of monsters.

Mother toddler picks up two huge specimens and puts them on the belly son. - Come on, barang dollar, the child wants ice cream.

Just look at his middle eye - as is the Cyclops!

What sting removed? Mother takes a spider in his hands and shows that everything is in place. Then nail poddevat cheliceral, alarmed by a tarantula trying to grab her finger, heard a click of a fingernail, almost bitten. Shakes hand - spider in a bucket. Complete the bite has not taken place - the experience and courage came to the rescue.

A trade pauchatinoy happens like this: When the expensive car or a bus full of white barangay, arrives to the market, with a crowd of kilograms of fried tarantulas in no time rushing to the vehicle, and crowing Gulden: - Yes, she still sour. - In the bucket? Cheaper give. - Oh, liquid, ruddy. - Take 5, 6 give.

That bastard, take pictures for Phnom Penh-post? And I'm here now two packages pauchyatiny Dial nazhrusya, and tomorrow his mares that for sewing machines sew you freaks white pants shorts yes kelvinklyan $ 2, will bring to the kennel and rods depart so that as much pomolodeyu pleasure and this is from hormones ...

Aunt came to the expensive Lexus with a driver, bought for 10 bucks spiders and rather left in the direction of the capital. After the first good-natured smile neighing, though the first photo strained in earnest.

Chew inside tarantula essentially nothing. Shaggy legs with streaks of meat and a little porous shell by an array of meat.

What to taste, you say? Something between a shrimp and chicken. But Arachnidian.

All this, of course, attraction. And in the end not the most pleasant. Trading attracts beggars are like and it is a pity, but do not want to indulge. Bender is forbidden! Beggar girl played with a spider. But let's not the same thing. Everyone chooses a childhood and Grushki such that he sees fit!

Pauchary per day in the bucket so fry that simply die. Besides the ubiquitous ants instantly stuck to perishing flesh. Woman examines the remains pauchatiny to shake off another half-dead ant flocks and immediately catch fry.

This particular behave calmly, and then in two seconds was on the neck of the child. Attentive mother immediately transplanted his chubby little boy on the top of the head. And if you still bite in the neck, it's safe?

Source: ibigdan.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting