When the stars go out ..

Little my (soon 6 years) goes under the influence of the transmission, seen on TV on options doomsday. It is bursting with the desire to share with me all the already discussed all the questions are asked, the answers obtained. The doorbell rings - urrrraaa! - Came grandmother (my mother), helping her undress, small chatters incessantly:
 - Grandma, you know - the stars will go out, the sun is not shining, the sea will dry up! Forests, plants, animals die, people will not! Planet Earth will not!
Pause. Not knowing what else to impress her grandmother, listening to her half an ear, his eyes bulge and whisper terrible reports:
 - Even your grandmother will not!
My grandmother, having heard only the last words settled heavily on a chair.
 - I would not? Honey, what are you talking about? I did not expect to hear that from the beloved granddaughter!
 - Well, Grandma, do not you understand ?! You're so old and you will live a long time! But when the stars go out, even you will not be!
And then I realize that my grandmother for her is something eternal that existed prior to the beginning of time - before she was born, and even that is almost impossible to imagine before the birth mom and dad, and then my grandmother - that's what it was and always will be - without which it is impossible to imagine this world.
My mother and I look at each other and begin to laugh, and after a couple of seconds, not understanding, starts laughing happily daughter, and now we can not stop laughing, and all three of us to tears.
Several years passed, my mother is not with us for two years.

But the star has not faded ...

© LysyyKamrad

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting