Trinidad and Tobago

Passport control at the airport Piarco looks like. You on the plane issued a standard questionnaire which should be filled. So do many countries. The further away you with this questionnaire approach the border guard, he looks at her and slowly ooooochen checks each letter. If he doesn't like something, he will ask you to fill in the questionnaire again, as blots in it should not be. The impression that you are not unnecessary paper fill, and write an essay on the exam at MSU. That is one ugly letters you have to re-complete the questionnaire. Then the border guard starts to ask about all the following flights. On each next flight he needed tickets each flight he neatly somewhere rewrites. Everything is done so slowly that 15 minutes I want to strangle the border guard. Then you look around — Yes, they're all the same! How sleepy flies, walk, pour tea, chatting, clapping each other on the back and spend 30 minutes on the checkboxes entry stamp in the passport of each arriving passenger. If you think that the quality of customer service the Russian Post and Sberbank are at the bottom, then know this: well below there are border guards at the airport cute Caribbean nation of Trinidad and Tobago.

Standing 3 hours in queue under control, I began to imagine that Trinidad and Tobago is probably such an amazing country, where everyone wants to stay. Therefore, this rigor at passport control. It turned out that Trinidad and Tobago launched the normal ass. One happiness: in the ass of the Russians visa is not required.

Today we are Trinidad and Tobago and Aruba prostitutes.

01. Trinidad and Tobago (hereinafter tit) — a former British colony. The capital city with a beautiful name the Port-of-Spain. Nothing more beautiful there. The ordinary colonial town in the hills. Lives in 50,000 people.

02. Several high buildings in the center. In Titus, I came by accident. Remember yesterday I wrote that my flight was canceled. So, I had to buy new tickets, and was a suitable option only through Titus. When I flew there, I didn't even know where this island nation on the map is and what it is famous for. It turned out that this is one of the richest States in the region, mainly due trade in oil and natural gas. Tit is the sixth country in the world in terms of production of liquefied natural gas. It is located in the sea North of Venezuela.

03. Houses

04. Colonial buildings in pretty good condition.

05. On the streets of cleanliness

06. Restoration

07. Monument Trinidadian Olympians. All in the history of the country's participation in the summer Olympics, its representatives awarded 19 medals, of which 12 bronze, 5 silver and 2 gold. I think if these guys come to Sochi, they would have taken the gold there.

08. The center of the capital.

09. The weather yesterday was bad. I had very little time before the plane, and even rain ruined everything.

10. In Titus, the laws providing for criminal prosecution for homosexuality. I don't know why, but I think you should know.

11. Say there's a very beautiful girl. I'm not a connoisseur of tropical beauty.

13. If I lived on Titus, that would work as a salesman in a store.

14. But Katz would have stood on the scales.

16. The old colonial cemetery in the city center.

18. Store in safe area.

20. Store in a sketchy neighborhood.

22. I soon understood the reason for the ideal of purity in the city: there are crowds of scavengers and sweep all.

23. Still glotochku you can go. Disinfection )

24. A local resident

25. Local women

26. A homeless man sleeping on a perfectly clean bus stop under the perfectly clean blanket. Only the fallen bottle brings into the picture a mess. In tit even cleaner than Singapore.

27. Local fashion

30. Hair should be in the hood to remove.

31. Or a shawl to wrap.

32. Overall, I don't really understand why every year 40,000 tourists visit tit.

33. It's time to fly.

34. And then we fly to Aruba

40. Aruba is located in the South Caribbean sea near the coast of Venezuela. Left luxury hotels, in the centre of expensive villas. It is an overseas possession of the Netherlands. Every day here from Amsterdam arrives 3 direct flights. The Dutch have here a lot. True Americans even more. Aruba is famous for its perfect climate, the beautiful beaches and calm warm sea.

41. Home

42. On the streets of expensive shops.

43. Even the local branch of a suitcase the company is.

44. I'm going to see hot spots.

45. Earlier in the East of the island, in the town of San Nicolas, was an oil refinery. It worked for a few thousand foreigners. The fence factory located bars with girls that serviced the factory ;)

46. The case here is officially allowed and is controlled by the state. Each bar can have a maximum of 4 girls. So it's pretty evenly spread out among various bars. When bars have rooms that ladies and rent. Work here mostly girls from Colombia and Venezuela.

47. You can work only 90 days a year. Each week, a mandatory medical examination. Police constantly patrolling the area. In General, it's almost like in the Amsterdam red light district.

48. Prices are fixed: $ 30 for a girl on the street and 40 for the girl in the bar. Apparently, the bar takes $ 10.

49. After the closure of the plant, business at local public houses began to decline. Bars are empty, the girls also leaving.

50. Tourists here don't get.

Source: zyalt.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting