Rules of Life Carlson

Astrid Lindgren came up with the story of The Kid and Carlson, who lives on the roof, almost sixty years ago, and probably among us there is no person who would not read this story, or at least not looking cartoon. "Best in the world" one builder, Eater cakes, buns and meatballs, draftsman of roosters and, of course, the most fascinating ghost with a motor for many of us to remain one of the most vivid memories of childhood.

In general, Carlson is quite possible you can learn to live happily and be yourself in any situation. I gathered the rules of life of this wonderful character. 1. Calmness, only calmness!

2. If people knew how pleasant to walk on roofs, they would long ago have ceased to walk the streets.

3. - Believe me, Carlson ... not in a jam happiness ...
- What, are you crazy ?! descended And what else?

4. From the roof, of course, stars are seen better than windows, so one can only wonder that so few people live on the roofs.

5. You always have to drop everything, if you're the inspiration, you know, and I visited it today. "La, la, la" - he sings something in me, and I know that this is inspired.

6. General cleaning is not worth enough, because then I will never be able to arrange everything so well.

7. If a person interferes only live a nutshell, ranked in the boot, it can consider yourself lucky.

8. It is enough to sit with a man locked up for two hours, and you are ready to reconcile with him.

9. From the pies do not get fat!

10. There are three ways to tame domomuchitelnits. They can relegate, tease and play. Actually, it's all the same thing, but playing - the most direct way to deal with them.

11. Failure could undermine even the best plans ... Do not say anything, it it happens!

12. I just infuriates the love of order! In your home you can not leave anything.

13. To the one who had been ill plyushechnoy fever, no infection does not stick.

14. You can not do anything for you - it's you.

15. After I eat, the table remains. The only thing that remains - this table.

16. Friends have to say nice and encouraging things about every five minutes.

17. I have noticed: the food is tasteless, so it is useful. I wonder why all these vitamins are contained only in that tasteless?

18. Nothing can compare with the ghost, when it is necessary to scare the thieves. If people knew, then surely tied to the evil ghost of a small hand in each city.

19. Well, if I object, then, in any case, the best thing in the world that is worth ten thousand crowns!

20. During the meal, it is necessary to make it fun.

21. Remember, "It's nothing, it happens," do not talk about the pies.

22. I do not agree bored lying in bed. Here too there is something to do. You can eat sandwiches with fatty sausages, you can play the "bag", you can arrange a pillow fight.

23. Certainly there are people who find it strange that someone who lives on the roof. There is nothing strange there. Everyone lives where wants.

24. It can be perfectly tame men, absorbing all their buns.

25. - On the simple question you can always answer "yes" or "no", in my opinion, it is not difficult.
- Imagine difficult. I'm going to ask you a simple question, and you yourself are convinced of this. Here, look! You stopped drinking brandy in the morning, answer - yes or no?

26. Must be able to stand up for themselves, I always knew it. I like to order: my, my.

27. If I do not feed, I do not I.

28. Birthday should not I have to be always in the same day, when there are so many other beautiful days.

29. The prime of life is at any age. In all, at least when it comes to me.

30. Do you think that I can entrust their candy man with teeth!

31. Who needs rest? It is necessary to make it fun and funny, and I do not play.

32. Those people who have a shred of conscience, always sit so that they could be seen through the keyhole or eye.

33. Do not contaminate the air flying boys, rather the two of us - me and the Kid.

34. Once you have a best friend, you can not throw.

35. I do not need anything. Nothing but a huge cake, a few boxes of biscuits, chocolate and mountains great big bag of candy!

36. Of course, everyone has the right to be Carlson. Although so far only found one so good and rather chubby instance.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting