Samurai

How beautiful (and not) legends about samurai wandering on the internet! Which ones are true and which are not, and, in general, who are these mysterious samurai read in this post.
"Bushido" - samurai code of honor, more than a thousand years and a thousand years are going to samurai in Fukushima each summer to celebrate Soma Namaoi - ancient holiday warriors, and they were not afraid of radiation and the threat of their own health. Most of these soldiers who shoot photographer Noriko Takasugi (Noriko Takasugi), lived all their lives in the town of Odaka-ku, the worst affected by the tsunami in 2011. And for them, Soma Namaoi - not just an old tradition, but a kind of a way to prove their identity, the struggle for survival. This is even despite the fact that a Geiger counter in these areas indicates a radiation level of 50 times the rate. "None of them are worried about their radiation contaminated clothing - Takasugi said. - My impression is that it is much more important to be dressed in ceremonial costumes and carry weapons. Going into this closed area, where all the evicted residents, so they stand up face to face with danger - it was important and necessary. And it is not bereft tradition as one might think, is part of the mentality of the Japanese people ».

Samurai - a warrior-knights, and despite the fact that many of the items "Bushido" today may already be outdated, they continue to comply with the code of the warrior, just bringing up and his sons. Because the family samurai samurai born only.

Masaki, 30 years old. In this field Hibarigahara each year passes Soma Nomaoi, the only exception was in 2011, when the area lifeguard. Masaki lost his job at the factory and now drives a truck, exporting radioactive waste and debris from the infected area. "Such work is not hard to find. And I need it to protect the family and raise children »

Shingo, 34 years old. He lived in Odaka-ku with his family until their house was not destroyed by a tidal wave. This picture was taken on the foundation of his former home. "We enjoyed watching the ocean from here. All that I had, including arms for Somalia Nomaoi and two horses that we care as a family, washed Ocean ».

Ёshimitsu, 48 years old. Decided to take a picture in the temple Odaka. "From the moment of birth, the temple Odaka has always been present in my life. And, of course, Soma Nomaoi every year from here begins with a prayer »

Aki, 38 years old, in the garden of the family home in Odaka-ku. "My friends and my family, all were related to the Soma Nomaoi. Only Soma Nomaoi helped me survive the catastrophe »

Kunio, 68 years old. "I stand before kumidana (home altars), consecrated in the temple Odaka, I prayed here every morning while we were here before the catastrophe»

Hironobu, 44 years old. Before the tsunami and the destruction of nuclear power plants, he led the horse club for young people. Now he goes to Nomaoi one - his children and parents were evacuated from the city and now live in the house of his brother in a nearby town, where the radiation is not so high.

Ёshiyuki, 59 years old. "When there is a disaster, my daughter was in the third trimester of pregnancy, so we had to quickly decide where to evacuate, so that she could give birth. Someday we might go back to the Odaka-ku, but I would not want my children to live here »

Kunhito, 40 years old, stands in front of his parents, where he lived from birth to the time of the disaster. House hardly affected, just fell off the roof tiles and in some places the walls are cracked, it would be to live, if not for the high level of radiation.

Kazuhito, 33 years old. "The tsunami took just a few hundred meters away, and a lot of people I knew and friends Soma died Nomaoi»

Takakatsu 68 years. "Soma is Nomaoi Japanese samurai life and my life too. Need to have a true samurai spirit to the height of summer to wear a whole clothes and heavy weapons »

Source: excitermag.net

Tags

See also

New and interesting