The ideal posture using LUMOback

Like most visitors Habra I spend a lot of time at the computer. On average, it turns out for 10-12 hours a day. During this time, not only as vygneshsya on a chair to sit back and continue his passion. The most courageous doing exercises during breaks or short walks on the street. All this time, which is devoted to work, games or just surfing the web, I have, by and large, sitting as a chess knight. About this nonsense do not think and just do not notice when you are in the world of virtual reality and interested in something. All these questions me as a busy person, do not bother until people began to notice that sometimes I slouch and keep your back is not straight. But this fact me no good no spodvignul. Just recently, I met LUMOback.

A set of very minimalistic and except for the device, USB-cable and instructions included nothing.

Guide shows us that the different colors lights on the belt when it is active, but to dwell on this, I will not, because it just can not see when the sensor works and is on the back.

LUMOback is a belt that is installed on the waist and fastened to it with Velcro. In the zone sensor is integrated, which uses the technology of Bluetooth smart, that makes you keep a straight posture as when walking and sitting. In this sensor is built mikromotorchik that vibrates if you incorrectly sit, slouch or are not talking straight.

After activating Bluetooth on your phone and run the program on the IPhone will automatically update the firmware and LUMO offered me instructions on how to "install" on the waist belt. Quickly wrapped the belt around the waist, Velcro throwing at each other on the screen came the proposal to create an account, and how without it? After filling in all the data, I gently brought to a calibrating device. I was a bit like, sat, stood and began to normal life - working at the computer.

As you know, this device operates one small application that only exists on iOS. The application is called LUMOback, which easily can be found in the iTunes Store . The app is able to collect unique information in real time and instantly display on your iOS-device.

Steps, calories and miles of other useful information will be provided to you in any case, even if your phone is busy with other things.

You can walk, stand or sit and be sure to tell you LUMOback everything correctly with your posture and submit to vibrate, which instantly scatters your spine. Vibrate is not very nice, so it's best to take the correct posture than getting another & quot; shot in the back & quot ;. In the setting of the vibration can be completely disabled or put persistent mode in which the belt will vibrate constantly, until you take the correct posture.

Sensitivity to changes in your posture can be adjusted, so the first few days of use, I recommend making small concessions and drop virtual slider around the middle.

For a week of constant use LUMOback sought in me a kind of discipline that allowed most of the time working at a computer to keep your back straight. Although, I confess honestly, sometimes really want to take it off and put it in the far corner, but these positive changes in posture will not let me do that.

Summing up, it can safely be called the device LUMOback - one of the most successful projects with Kickstarter, which can safely be second name «must have» for any PC user. Of course the price a little scary, because in Russia, this belt costs around 7,000 rubles, but on the official website you can grab for $ 149 (~ 4800 rub.). Of course such purchases can be avoided if we have a good willpower or every day to hang on the bar and engage in active sports. Take it or not - the choice is yours!

P.S. discount coupon 50 $ TURKEY

Source: habrahabr.ru/post/204070/

Tags

See also

New and interesting