Life is a popular droid

R2-D2 - a fictional character in the fictional universe of "Star Wars." He was one of the only characters who appeared in all parts of the saga unchanged in appearance. Around the world, he has millions of fans, many of whom are building a fairly accurate copy of the astromech droid. I suggest you see the look of some of the models in various stages of construction.

On November 19 the blog on the official website of "Star Wars" it was reported that work on the seventh episode of the space saga attracted two members of the Club founders of R2-D2 - Lee Towers and Steeples Oliver. This is due to the fact that they built a robot made a strong impression on Kathleen Kennedy, producer of "Star Wars." During the filming of Towers and Steeples have to maintain R2-D2 in working condition, in addition, they promise to improve the robot so that he could travel over rough terrain.

The club, which includes Steeples and Towers, is a union of active fans of the famous sci-fi movie series: they do not just review and discuss your favorite films, but also to build up (including current) of the robot R2-D2, and kindred.

Further pictures from the personal archive Robot.
Comments him.

I'm on the barbecue

Go to the ranch, George.
Weekend after all.

Went to pee in a cafe.

On komikkone some.

In the kitchen. This mannequin.

This is my family and friend.

Rest in the garage.

Guests came to open food.

And it is right my friends.

I am a woman.

Robotessa and some guy in a mask of the skull.

I robotessoy outfit in reds and C3PO.

Source: lenta.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting