Thin trolling

Visiting for a wonderful city Belgorod first saw firsthand the new airport building. The opening of a new terminal building was covered in many central and not so printed, essential and electric media.
Really impressive: clean, nice and in a big way. And I think the big perspective, since Today passenger dissolved in this volume without a trace.

This is of course all very nice, but mostly struck by something else, namely the ticket office. Find a place to solve the ticket question accurately pass quest: go on the signs, you get to the cashier that does not make any operation, but it seems like there are other offices, but can not find them. Ask the staff, like should already be in place ... but there are people waiting for a flight.

After walking around, I still saw the cash register. They were strictly for waiting, so even with one hand were covered with some huge billboard telling about the glorious history of the airport (but very nice). To get to the front was still the challenge: had to ask a couple waiting to get up to move along the rack set number of seats.

While smiling girl made out my ticket, I asked her such a strange approach to the business organization. Shared sense of adventuring targeted clientele. Pretty cashier breath and looking around, while continuing to issue me a ticket, tell a story that does not agreed with the splendor of the place.

Turns out to be at the airport there are two ticket offices. One represented by this cash register, which won the official tender and has the full right to long-term, confirmed by documents, and more - some other, with her words such as associated with the administration of the terminal, and may be even higher (cashier concluded, pointedly looking upward ) - she did not know the nuances.

Next banal story of unfair competition. After the failed "squeeze" business as there is no legal basis for it, the airport authority takes effect almost gangster methods: it will shut off electricity, referring to the accident (and it is an object of 1 category of supply. Although ... Domodedovo was also the case but in other circumstances), the employees are not allowed to work, then as now obstruct the rack. It seems that even tried to make the equipment, but due to this was prevented by the police.

Administration is the agency involved in the game with passion response. After a power outage started to bring batteries that run the cash register equipment, in response to the enclosure of racks purchased megaphone which lucidly explained within the building of the airport location "invisible" banks (if I heard the "voice" of a megaphone, would have saved a lot of time). < br />
Here is such a trolling business)). Although I think the owners got under the distribution agency is not fun. Damn, well, somehow coexist as dozens of different agencies in the same metropolitan airports !?

A new game on the ground - get cash

Just got the idea, and maybe it is not at all the passengers?))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting