Visiting Bulgakov

It should be in Kiev Andreevskom house №13. Near the entrance is always a crowd of people. In this house he lived with his parents, brothers and sisters, the young Mikhail Bulgakov, as a schoolboy at first, then a student and later a physician. Becoming a writer, he settled here seven turbines in his novel "The White Guard". Now there Literary-Memorial Museum of Mikhail Bulgakov. Like the characters in the novel, Bulgakov in this house witnessed all the events associated with the revolution, occupation, civil war, and the main character, Alex Potsdam, easily guessed author of the novel. The very last name is taken not by chance, the turbine - the maiden name of the writer's grandmother.

I went to visit me. In the museum recreates the situation very carefully, but the main thing that struck me was all recovered items, which are not authentic, painted white, and the background of these items are allocated Bulgakov.

I tried to look at the past through the prism of our time in this wonderful house:

Cabinet Bulgakov. The future writer, and venereal disease while at your desk.

Bulgakov in his office. Outside the window - Andrew's descent.

Mum writer - Varvara Mikhailovna. On the wall is a portrait of his father - Athanasius Ivanovich Bulgakov, who was a professor, theologian and church historian.

Youth evening in the living room. Michael, his brothers, sisters and friends.

In the living room piano writer's sister Barbara, who became the prototype turbine and Elena Talberg.

Let's go out into the courtyard:
Sisters and brothers Michael and the master in this photo there. But there is a future, "Nicholas Turbin».

The youngest sister - Elena at the entrance to the veranda.
On the veranda of the house-museum you can drink tea with jam. I especially recommend the "tea from Lariosik».

Veranda. Elena posing and looking out from the door of the old lady of the house - mother of writer Barbara M. something to say current owner - the director of the museum Liudmila Viktorovna. Probably thank for the way preserved the memory of her family for the wonderful museum, which is not easy to get there, so many people wishing for a very good team of employees who know and love their job.

Well, I could not stand, was photographed with the writer.

Highly recommend to all, as in Kiev, visit the museum of Bulgakov, plunge into the atmosphere of Bulgakov and turbines, an atmosphere of "White Guard".

--img11--

Source: sergey-larenkov.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting