New advertising campaign

This spring came at least four high-profile advertising campaign, the main entities which have become very well-known celebrities. Let's see what they did.

Megan Fox - the new face of the fragrance Armani Code
That's really who my least favorite actress, so is Megan. Always monotonous and boring posing. On a typical appearance treacherous seductress and uninteresting images. When I learned about this campaign, my mind has become accustomed to paint pictures in which Megan languid poses and in general only corrupts frame. What was my surprise when I saw it in a completely new way.

I must admit that the photos of the campaign have changed my attitude to the actress. Apparently, it can be gorgeous women who want to be like.

I liked her a bob, which is very elegantly emphasizes the shape of the face and straight bangs, focuses on the amazing eyes. I like makeup. They dealt with the fashion house Armani makeup artist Linda Cantello. That's what Linda says about him:

The red color on the lips (Rouge d'Armani 400 Luminous Silk Foundation N ° 2) on the porcelain skin Megan Fox gives the image an attractive heat. Cold blue eyes highlighted by two mixed shades of shadows (N ° 2 and N ° 11) and ink (N ° 1). Megan devastatingly seductive image.

In addition to the video for the female fragrance Armani Code, was shot clip for male - Armani Code Sport. By the way, the role of the male seducer takes Chris Folts model.

Blake Lively for the campaign bags Chanel

Blake Lively Fans can rejoice - its long-awaited advertising campaign for Chanel finally came.

Judging by the pictures, wandering in the network, Blake and Karl Lagerfeld found a common language, and became good friends after filming and dinners in honor of entry into the family Lively Chanel.

Perhaps I am too short-sighted and it prevents me to see Blake Lively that is always present in the images of models Chanel. But I do not see her glamor and charm, which is commonly associated with the brand. I see a pretty American woman, is too simple for Chanel. Maybe I'm wrong, I do not consider trends, or perhaps, in recent years, the target audience of the fashion house too has changed, I do not know, but in this campaign, I see anyone, but not the heroine of the series "Gossip Girl».

Keira Knightley - the new face of the fragrance Coco Mademoiselle
Just recently released a teaser advertising aroma with Keira Knightley in the lead roles. Again Chanel. With confidence I can say that Cyrus gives a-go-go kind of odds Blake Lively.

Charming, feminine, exquisite and very in the spirit of Chanel. Directed by Joe Wright became a movie (dir. Of the film "Pride and Prejudice" with Keira Knightley in the lead roles).
The release of the fragrance will be released on April 1.

Kate Moss for the advertising campaign of lipstick Dior Addict

The most anticipated was the teaser commercials advertising lipstick Dior Addict. Starring Muse Galliano - Kate Moss. 30 second spot came about a month ago, but a few days ago, everyone was anxiously waiting for a complete 90-second clip.

With confidence I can say that this is one of the best movies I've ever seen. I like everything about it: the atmosphere, the atmosphere of the room, flashing images of Paris, all sorts of funny little things, like shoes scattered across the room, or the scene where Kate's car pulls over stockings. And, of course, its image: hairstyle this fashion stars and flawless makeup, cat's eyes and pink lipstick - a win-win for all time.

This advertising is to reach its goal, because even for me, a person who focuses on the eyes and not on the lips, I wanted to buy this lipstick shade.

Photo: makeupandbeauty.com, fashionologie.com, blog.myfdb.com, mabqueen.com.

Tags

See also

New and interesting