Star style: Anna Dello Russo

Anna Dello Russo - a woman who will not leave anyone indifferent. Someone admires her and her style. Someone hates. Someone is jealous of her endless wardrobe and ability to dress properly. Someone hisses that it is tasteless. No one is indifferent. I have this woman delights. I like the taste and lifestyle, I like how it looks and how to present yourself, I like its regularity and sensible approach to what to wear and how to behave, I like her lightheartedness and some incredibly quiet confidence .

She is 48 and she has accomplished much. She worked as an editor at Vogue Italia, then there was the fashion director of L'Uomo Vogue. Who holds the post of director of the fashion of Japanese Vogue, in also advises its clients in matters of style.
She has earned the reputation among the fans of street fashion, her love meticulous photographers hungry visitors fashionable dresses week. And once it photos from Fashion Week made it so famous.
Anne Day begins at 6 am, it is early to bed and early to rise, does not drink alcohol, loves to swim in the pool and is a fan of yoga. Over the past 20 years, she did not miss a single fashion shows.
Many girls dream of being in a grand sale, and in her dressing room, which occupies two-bedroom apartments. During his things, she takes care of itself, without needing any help. In her collection of shoes has more than 4000 pairs. All the clothes, shoes and accessories that Anna brings together more than 15 years, she's going to transfer to the Fund in order for it studied the history of fashion.

It is called fashion maniac, but she does not take offense, and considers it his feature. By the way, on the basis of an insane love of finery, Dello Russo has acquired a close friend of the interests represented by Kanye West. About his friendship with singer Anna says: "I finally met someone who understands meĀ».

She never wears the same clothes twice, and always looks great.

Photo: annadellorusso.com, weloveanna.tumblr.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting