Queen outrageous Anna Dello Russo

Closet Japanese Vogue fashion director Anna Dello Russo envied even Carrie Bradshaw. For designer clothing, shoes and accessories Anna allocated no wardrobe or even a room, but an entire apartment. Shoes - this is the biggest weakness of the eccentric lady. The most expensive pair of her heart are stored on the shelves of antique design.

I'm obsessed with shoes. I have four thousand pairs of shoes. I know for sure, because it counted them during the journey. I only wear designer shoes - cheap not for me! I'm ready to go naked if my legs gorgeous shoes.

Boundless love for shoes is reflected in the creation of a named Anna Dello Russo fragrance in a bottle in the shape of shoes.

In addition to footwear, Anna also has a weakness for fancy hats, and it's not just a hat, but real works of contemporary art.

In the locker room (or rather in wardrobes) Dello Russo incredible amount of clothing. Things fashionable in this season, are within reach - in her dressing room residential apartments. Then the clothes have served its time, or moved into the apartment next door, or in storage in the basement - it all depends on their relevance to the current moment.

I collect clothes and at the beginning of each season, a detailed shopping list. I do not care, I'll wear once bought a thing or not - I get pleasure from the knowledge that I have it.

However, it is clothes became a bone of contention, and the final cause of divorce, Anna and her husband - the poor man was forced to put ultimatum - either he or clothing. As you might guess, Anna chose the latter. Since then, the place of her faithful friend and companion dog took Krucholina, which often can be seen in fashion photo shoots with Anna or at social events.

Of course, for his 47 years of Anna Dello Russo looks, frankly, not very fresh - but it is worth to pay tribute - a daring envy even Lady Gaga (and that, for a moment, and half-naked on the stage jumping and beef chops dresses). As for the style, and even think it is not necessary - in this Dello Russo has no equal.

Tags

See also

New and interesting