Stamps

Of course, we all know that the dress in the same clothes worn by our idols, perhaps not always and not for everyone. Sometimes, one of the components of the image of the star can cost us a fortune. Agree, not everyone can afford to buy a Birkin bag by Hermes. Good thing there are brands that sell things like expensive brand, but at reasonable prices. In today sets a selection of dresses in the style of Victoria Beckham, Rose Byrne and Katie Holmes from democratic brands.

Rose Byrne

Rose Byrne at the screening of the film "Cracks" in New York. At Rose red jacket "with a man's shoulder," the little black dress, stockings and black spotted shoes with heels. The image of the diluted gold ornaments. Very feminine and playful autfit.

Katie Holmes

I really like the look Katie Holmes: stylish and minimalistic. Besides, I'm crazy about short pants. This dress Katy appeared on the short film "Resolution" in New York. She male white jacket with black satin lapels by Stella McCartney shoes and black polka from D & G. In his set, I preferred to choose a light boat along.

Victoria Beckham

Recently Vicky reappeared in his favorite leather black leather jackets from Marc Jacobs.
I like the jacket, and the combination of colors. But it seems to me that the image of Victoria a bit overwhelmed, so in my set slightly smaller accessories.

Photo: instyle.com, stylebistro.com, celebritystyleguide.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting