Now deceased couple

And now I would like to recall the star couple who unfortunately broke up. That happens there, there, pleasing to the eye, delight, and then bang, and out breaking news, which is your favorite actor has filed for divorce, changed, went to the other, even worse, if left to the next. And it becomes a bit of a shame, but in some places and disappointing, what is happening? Well, why such a beautiful and successful people do not get along together? Unclear.

Now I have a disorder was when Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe filed for divorce! Lived together for 7 years, this is still 2 years met. But Ryan seems bored, I decided to frolic with Abbie Cornish. Probably remembered his role in "Cruel Games" seducer Sebastian. Well, at least the children have time to crap. It would be unforgivable not to leave a pair of offspring.

But I was relieved, and my Lyubimka Reese started dating Jake Gyllenhaal, I was filled, and the couple fell in love and, here again, as the sad news: Reese and Jake broke up for some reason. Oh, pereborchivy Reese appeared. Sorry.

My other favorite blonde Charlize Theron and Stuart Townsend mysteriously attractive after 9 years of marriage, decided that they too know each other well and become like brother and sister, why not think of anything better, we decided to part ways.

Sandra Bullock and Jesse James. Refined actress and brutal racing driver. Apparently Jesse tortured inferiority complexes and he decided to find a friend in spirit, for adultery by sex bomb Kat Von Dee from head to toe in tattoos.

Richard Gere and Cindy Crawford. For her sake, he did not turn the affair with Julia Roberts, which actively lured him on the set of "Pretty Woman", but Cindy was too frivolous and not taken seriously in their relationship. Well, still, at the time she was 25, he 42. What kind of seriousness?

Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger. Mmmm, a pair of classic luxury. He is a successful gentleman who prefers blondes beautiful. She is a talented actress who prefers solid men. Who knew that such a restive nature of Kim?

The star of "Santa Barbara," Robin Wright and greatest love Madonna, Sean Penn. They predicted a very short alliance, but despite this they lived together for nearly 20 years. Unfortunately, Sean could not appease his WALKING nature, what finally destroyed their relationship.

Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston. No matter what is now Brad with Angelina, but back in 2004 when he was with Jen and they both shone with happiness! It is a pity that now, Jennifer can not find a man for a serious relationship. Apparently after such as Brad, the rest seem to be fresh.

Elizabeth Hurley and Hugh Grant. They had a very close relationship. Modest Englishman Hugh knew Liz perfectly, caught her mood, and she tried to look for him always strong and purposeful woman. Apparently, at one point I was tired and found a self-assured heir of a large fortune, which can afford weakness.

Very young Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens also parted after a brief relationship. In vain, looked very cute together.

Susan Sarandon and Tim Robinns. The couple have lived together for almost 25 years, raised three children and also decided to divorce. It is not clear what they hit in the head? I hope not senile.

David Arquette and Courtney Cox. We fought shoulder to shoulder with abnormal maniac in all parts of the "Scream". We lived together 11 years, after which wanted to leave for a short time to understand yourself. We understand. And finally divorced.

Photo: life.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting