Blues Brothers

There was such a great movie about two dudes who collect the band to 10 days dial 5 thousand dollars and pay taxes for monastic shelter because Pingviniha said that the unrighteous will not take the money she has the face and gave ... Dudes run from the police and murderers sit in jail, wander around in a decommissioned police car, which "though shit, but nothing runs" (stunts that involve this car - another story), and incidentally visited almost all the celebrities of the time.

The film "The Blues Brothers" is remarkable not only because it's a good comedy, but also by how important he was to popularize jazz in the '80s and' 90s. Actors John Belushi and Ackroyd Denny started his acting career with the organization of the band, engaged perepevki classic blues and rock 'n' roll songs, and kept their love for jazz and jazz musicians, even in an era when the classics of jazz all have forgotten. The couple looked impressively - Belushi and Ackroyd built its image as a parody of the "old days": black suits, ties, hats, black sunglasses ... It's not the men in black, not the bootleggers 30th word ... The image evoked laughter, everyone was happy ... As such, they participated in concerts and broadcasts, until finally decided to make a movie or about the blues and gathered there anyone who was alive and in business at the time: Aretha Franklin, Ray Charles, James Brown, and Steven Spielberg, Twiggy. < br />
Twiggy
That is what, in fact, engaged Twiggy, after threw her modeling career.

Steven Spielberg
Appears in a cameo ... I did not remember the movie, but it's there ...

John Lee Hooker
American blues singer. Included in the "Rock and Roll Hall of Fame» (Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame). Has long list of records in my two hands. Influenced and so on. Great guitar player.

Ray Charles
Blind pianist, played on stage as much 56 years (from 73 years of life). Played soul, jazz and rhythm and blues. Number 10 on the list of "List of Immortals: 100 Greatest Artists of All Time" by Rolling Stone. Father father of twelve children from nine women. Author pile hits («I'll be Good To You» and «Georgia On My Mind» for example).

James Brown
"The Godfather of Soul." Basically playing gospel, ie hymns. Well, you know - when is singing - church shakes. Author song «I Got You (I Feel Good)». The advertisement was BMW :))

Aretha Franklin
Singer singing soul and blues. It is also called the Queen of Soul. She was born in 1942, is still alive. Whitney Houston's godmother. Quail almost all of American pop music - Mariah Carey, Annie Lennox, Mary J. Blige, Frank Sinatra, Gloria Estefan, Christina Aguilera ...

Cab Calloway
Jazz, popular in the 40s. He played until his death in 1994.

Frank Oz, Steve Lawrence and the whole dance gang
Frank - is a dude who voiced Yoda in the "Star Wars". Bald is. Generally whole life something sounded. Steve - singer.

Well, naturally Dan Aykroyd and John Belushi. Handsome!

And quite a unique photo

Tags

See also

New and interesting