Skayaking - extreme air

What's this? Bird? Plane? No, a man in a kayak, flying at an altitude of 4000 meters above the ground. Miles Deysher - skayaker first in the world, he decided to jump out of a plane on a kayak, thus giving rise to a new kind of extreme sport.

11 ph via sportpicture

1. Skayaker Miles Deysher preparing to jump out of a helicopter «Caravan» at an altitude of 4114 meters above the ground. (Eli Thompson)

2. Daredevil turned the whole point skaydavinga as extreme sport, decided to jump out of a helicopter in a boat. This marked the beginning of a new kind of extreme sport - skayakingu. (JOHN CHARLES / BARCROFT MEDIA)

3. "If you lie on your stomach, the rate of fall is about 193 km / h. If you fall head down, falling speed will increase to 257 - 289 km / h. However, on this boat weighing 15 kg I was falling at a speed of 157 km / h. " (JOHN CHARLES / BARCROFT MEDIA)

4. "We needed almost a year to make our dream come true, because no one wanted to throw a kayak out of the plane. To begin, we jumped from the 182-meter bridge to extract the rope and landed on the river Feather in California. " (JOHN CHARLES / BARCROFT MEDIA)

5. A year later, I received permission to jump out of a plane, and since then we jumped out of four different air vehicles including helicopters. We did it in different parts of the world - from Mexico to Abu Dhabi. Now I have the experience skayakinga is almost eight years. " (Eli Thompson)

6. His incredible deeds will get released in the form of a new 3D-film about skaydavinge, BASE jumping, skayakinge and other extreme sports. (JOHN CHARLES / BARCROFT MEDIA)

7. In a kayak you must sit up straight shaped «L», teetering back and forth and left and right. (JOHN CHARLES / BARCROFT MEDIA)

8. Because of the reduced rate fall Miles operators wishing to shoot his flight, should wear a special wingsuit to increase traction and reduce the rate of fall of their own, so they are not passed by Miles. (JOHN CHARLES / BARCROFT MEDIA)

9. A jumper in wingsuit flying forward, not down. The vertical component of the velocity of 80-100 km / h extends to the deployment of the parachute flight up to two minutes. (JOHN CHARLES / BARCROFT MEDIA)

10. "During skayakinga I open the parachute at a fairly high altitude. During skaydavinga I open it at an altitude of 609 meters, and while jumping in the kayak - at an altitude of 1524 meters - just in case. " (JOHN CHARLES / BARCROFT MEDIA)

11. Extreme Mayuls Deysher became the champion in BASE jumping, jumping done in 2570 and 3000 Skydive since he took extreme sports. (Eli Thompson)

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting