Cartoons

Premieres cartoons are good because they are brought together on the red carpet star of the screen, and cartoon characters. This is a great test for the vitality and sense of humor!

"Kung Fu Panda 2", Jack Black and Angelina Jolie - crazy trio

"Sesame Street" and Sheryl Crow

"Pirates of the Caribbean" - can not understand why, instead of Johnny Depp Penelope got Mickey Mouse, but it nevertheless keeps a person

At the premiere of "Fay" Selena Gomez posed with "heroin" cartoon. The difference between them and Selena? About kilos of make-up on her face ... and wings.

Abigail Breslin and Isla Fisher at the premiere of "Rango" hook up two cute owls.

At the premiere of the animated film "Despicable Me" Miranda Cosgrove, Russell Brand and Steve Carell felt among the minions of villains like home.

Will Ferellu at the premiere of "Megamind" was lucky - he met once with Superman, and supervillain!

"Toy Story 3" brought together Tom Hanks, Joan Cusack and Tim Allen.

Oh god, I fell in love with Mike Myers Shrek!

How fortunate America Ferrero - at the premiere of "How to tame the dragon" it is not surrounded by teddy bears, and the mighty Vikings!

Twins Jedward and Scooby-Doo - a touching trio!

At the premiere of "hunting season" deer Elliot, as usual, telling all sorts of dirty jokes. Ashton Kutcher and Martin Lawrence, including.

Russell Brand seems to be a little uncomfortable at the premiere of "Hop" - what is this nice pussy squeezes our macho ?!

Kristen Bell and Astro Boy - a sweet couple, what can I say!

Sid from "Ice Age" incorrigible: behaving very badly, jumped into his arms, John Leguizamo!

Photo by GettyImages

Tags

See also

New and interesting