Warrior Princess

I think Xena by Lucy Lawless, was not only the idol of the girls, but the fantasy of many young people. Let it too manly, too powerful a figure and a neck like a bronco - but who cares - it is the Warrior Princess! It was awesome series agree. Given that from 1995 to 2001. In which he was worthy of the genre particularly interesting competitors were not. "The Adventures of Hercules" for some reason not so intriguing, though it was thanks to several episodic roles in the show, Lucy Lawless was noticed and invited to play "Xena - Warrior Princess." What is doing now Xena, more Lucy?

After completion of the series, Lucy long preferred to appear in small roles. In 2004, Lucy Lawless starred in "Eurotrip" as Amsterdam Madame with the famous phrase "Flyugenkehaynen!" Also in 2005 Lucy starred in "Bugimene" and the TV series "Battlestar" Galactica "." In this role, we have seen an unusually blond Lucy.

Generally, for a certain period in the life of Lucy Lawless chose to refer to the "roots" and return to their natural color - blond. However, I still think that with dark hair her looks much more interesting. Typical Novozelandok with golden curls - is full, but Xena this one :)

At the moment, Lucy Lawless starred in a new historical series "Spartacus: Blood and Sand." The first season has already been launched in 2010. Pretty Lucy appeared before us is not only a blonde, but a fiery red. In some scenes Lucy laid bare, and I take my hat - looks stunning actress between as many as '43!

Serial movie, fantasy, mythical and historical genres - definitely skate Lawless. Maybe, for some - a sign of a lack of talent. But every actor chooses a role for the soul, it's better than an endless series of identical faceless people who want to get to the screen. Besides, Lucy found the use of his other talents. The actress participated in the show "Famous duets", which demonstrated their musical abilities! Since 2007, Lucy gives concerts that have already passed in New York, Chicago and Roxy.

It's amazing how Lucy Lawless in a life different from her character Xena. We remember her assertive and strong, burning brunette in fantasy armor, although it actually charming New Zealand diva typical Nordic type. In his youth, Lucy has traveled the world, working on a gold mine and has won a beauty contest in New Zealand.

By now Lucy has three children: a daughter from his first marriage with Garth Lawless - Daisy and two sons: Julius and Jude from his second marriage with Robert Taperdom - the producer of "Xena", in which she is to this day.

Obviously, Lucy is an idol for his 23-year-old daughter, her idol rather a sumo wrestler as overweight girl enough for the whole family with a vengeance.

I am happy that now Lucy Lawless returned to the chic image of the brunette, who since her face. And the memories of Xena - nice and warm :)

Photo: zimbio.com, lucylawless.info

Tags

See also

New and interesting