Lover Laggerfelda

When the screens out a clip of the Russian pop king Philip Kirkorov's "Snow", all the spectators noticed the pale young man with burning eyes, who played either alter ego of Philip, or lyrical, which sang Radiant. PR Kirkorov long before the clip was informed that it will act not just any male model touting shorts from "Shuiskys chintz" and leading modelmen brand Armani. Needless to say that the hype surrounding the clip was huge. Marlon Teixeira - was the name of this guy having a burning Latin American appearance and at the same time, some special, "cold" beauty.
Incidentally, Marlon is now only 19 years old!

Teixeira did not pass as many models "from the bottom", formative stages of a career in the fashion business. To this end, the young man started it all on the highest level - since the age of 16 he began working with Armani. Last year he became the face of the fall-winter advertising campaign of the brand. Photographer Mario Sorrenti "catch the wave", creating a glamorous image of yuppies who even suffocation smog city remains an incredibly stylish!

Marlon also participated in the campaign fragrance from Diesel. Photographer Terry Richardson knew where to place the bottle of spirits)) What did he mean, I wonder? A man should smell like "there" spirits from Diesel?

Marlon Teixeira is considered one of the favorites of fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld, not only in terms of the preferences of his candidacy for advertising campaigns. What Lagerfeld loves boys, probably, it is no secret. To say 100% that the 19-year-old Brazilian boy lover Monsieur Charles, I can not, could not hold a candle, but 99% sure of that yet, yes, it was.
Otherwise Lagerfeld would sculpt the figure Teixeira full length of Belgian chocolate?

Lagerfeld is probably worth thinking: "It would have eaten him»)))

Personally, I like Marlon Teixeira is not very much. Too refined and zaglyantsovanny man, reminiscent of the tale of Kai "Snow Queen". While perhaps in his heart he is kind and sympathetic person. In the modeling business, unfortunately, many have to wear a mask for years without revealing their true nature. Such is the price of success.

Tags

See also

New and interesting