Sacha Baron Cohen

Personally, I have the word "comedian" is not associated with Jim Carrey, though, no doubt, he is a talented guy. Adam Sandler, Ben Stiller, Steve Carell, and other Hollywood "Petrosyan" always play "on the same wavelength", appearing in the same dull and boring romkomah. But there is one man, the talent which I take my hat - a man extravaganza Sacha Baron Cohen. "Super" and "poof" - basically just so viewers characterize his work, depending on the ratio of the so-called "toilet humor", which represents the British comedian of Jewish descent.

His jokes from the category, after which the puritanical educated viewers run to wash the eyes and ears with soap and water, and its sketches abound in direct reference to the most burning issues of our time. For this I love Sasha Baron - because he never hesitated to speak directly about what television usually hidden behind the sound of "pi-IRSĀ».

Cohen spoke about back in the mid-90s, when it came sketch show on MTV. That's when the world saw vigorous freaks Ali G, Borat and Bruno, all of which masterfully reincarnated Cohen. Cohen's show was broadcast late at night, as in prime time did not miss mogla censorship. Still, everyone who wanted to see this show, seen it. Just like Beavis and Butthead - many of these guys cause a gag reflex, but, nevertheless, they are one of the most popular characters in the history of animation.

But the real fame Cohen brought the film adaptation of his sketch parodies - first "Ali G in Parliament", then "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan" and "Bruno: Delicious journey across America in order to make heterosexual men feel clearly uncomfortable blue in the presence of a foreigner in a mesh T-shirt & quot; (By the way, the name of the last movie is considered the longest in the history of Hollywood cinema). Omaygat, needless to say that these creations can put it mildly, to injure the delicate psyche of the viewer. Demonstration of the penis in full screen, scenes of masturbation and copulation homosexuals, "cover" only the black squares and dialogues, from which the ears are wrapped into a tube ...

Someone will say, "That's disgusting!". Christmas tree green, I myself do not understand how so Cohen manages to beat the situation went to the audience tore the stomach from laughing. This Jewish man tightly stebetsya gloss over everything, tinsel and the absurdity of the Western world, reaching over them to the absurd political correctness, tolerance and sexual equality. He do not care about the opinions of others, and sometimes it "wets" such that for more tough times could be drawn and quartered. Tell me, who else but Cohen could sit on the face of Eminem's ass and stay alive? And Cohen is forgivable (the incident happened at the MTV Movie Awards in 2009 when Cohen as an angel had come down to the scene, but did not calculate the trajectory and landed the "fifth point" right on the face of white rapper).

Cohen is ready to prove that he can not only make people laugh. According to the latest rumors, comedian embodied on the screen the image of the legendary Queen singer Freddie Mercury in the biopic, which will begin shooting next year. This information has not been confirmed, but personally I would be happy if one of my favorite musicians played one of my favorite actors. Undoubtedly, resemblance between them is amazing.

Tags

See also

New and interesting