Secrets us close

In every life there are secrets - someone is small, and someone big secrets. But in any case, few people wish to have these secrets become public domain. That's four girls are afraid of it and trying to figure out who or what they intended.

In its publication, I want to tell you about a TV series, which recently discovered. In general, the series - a passion of mine. And after the first viewed the series "Pretty Little Liars" I was amazed. In this series has everything - love, drama, murder, humor, family ... Everything in life.

The series was released in 2010 on the TV channel "abcFamily". Already there is a season 2.
Ratings show on IMDb - 8.20
on kinopoisk - 7.885

The series tells the story of four girls who are going back a year after the disappearance of their best friend Alison. Upon arrival at the meeting, they receive messages from anonymous "E" who knows all their secrets. Just "E" leaves clues that help girls to understand the strange death of his girlfriend ... Or vice versa?

In the series, I was hooked style liar, so I want to tell you about the style of the series of actresses on the red carpet, and the style of their characters in the series.

1. My favorite liar - Aria Montgomery

in life - Lucy Hale
In the series, Aria meets his sexy English teacher. The family she had problems because of the fact that his father was having an affair with a student.

Lucy Hale at the carpet

2. fashionista - Hanna Marin

in life - Ashley Benson
In the series Hannah family problems due to the fact that parents are divorced. All sorts of ways trying to get attention, not even legal.

Ashley Benson on the carpet

3. Clever - Spencer Hastings

in life - Troy Avery Bellisario
In the series, Spencer often argues with her sister, justifying it by the fact that they have a problem because of the guys. Although I think it's because of jealousy of his parents.

Troy Avery Bellisario on the carpet

4. Athlete - Emily Fields

in life - Shay Mitchell
In the series, Emily sportswoman, swims and tries to figure out whether or not she was a lesbian ...

Shay Mitchell on carpet

That's all! Thank you, I hope, I liked it!

P.S. Tip - watch this show. You will not regret!

P.S.S. And remember - Never trust a pretty girl with a terrible secret ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting