Autumn de Wilde

Photos of the woman originally from Los Angeles tight hold of me. What I like about them - so it's warmth, depth and sensuality, quite rare in this age of digital technology. Therefore, it seems to me that the name of Autumn (in trans. From English. - Autumn) is the best suited the girl, because some photos also emit a pleasant sadness. Initially, she became known as a photographer of rock bands and went on tour with The White Stripes, Beck and Death Cab for Cutie. However, this is only one of the directions in her work. Invites you to enjoy her work.

Father Autumn - Jerry was also a well-known photographer. His work has been devoted to the counter-culture of the '60s, the anti-war demonstrations and music festivals. The girl learned everything she knows about photography from his father, without visiting any special education. If you compare their pictures, we can say that Autumn still found his own style, although in both cases the focus of the relationship with the object photographer. Here's how to unsubscribe Autumn his technique:

I imagine that I go around in circles. The property is situated in the center, and we do not know each other. I make a picture. He drew attention to it for a couple of seconds and then returns to what he did. I continue to walk around and take pictures. With each round we get to know each other better, and I podohozhu closer. Here at last I take his hand, fingers, mouth, eyes, folds of clothing. And after a while I stopped paying attention to what I'm doing shots, and he did.
In addition, she regularly plays with color and light, making it all the monochrome, the bright-naoobrot unrealistic. Dame pictures speak for themselves.

Chris Colfer.

Norah Jones

Fiona Apple

Katy Perry

Zooey Deschanel

Beck

The Decemberists.

Little Joy

The White Stripes

Charlotte Gainsbourg in the studio

Elijah Wood

Kirsten Dunst

Jason Schwartzman

Other works:

Of course, in her arsenal not only portrait shots:

In addition Autumn works with the brand Rodarte, founded in 2005, and is friends with his creator sisters Kate and Laura Mallivi. Among the star fans Rodarte - Keira Knightley, Natalie Portman, Michelle Obama, Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Connelly, Mary-Kate Olsen, Anne Hathaway, Emma Watson, and many others.

That's what says about Autumn stylist Shirley Kurata Rodarte:
She's definitely a cinematic approach to photography. Her pictures can be fanciful or fantastic contrary give the impression of a truthful documentary filma.Oni can be removed completely differently, but they all share the magic that we see in the movies.

Behind the scenes shows Rodarte

That sister Mallivi invented costumes Natalie Portman in "Black Swan" actress and Autumn captured during the fitting.

This costume Rodarte and other works in the museum of Contemporary Art in Los Angeles.

Autumn also filmed autumn collection of Danish designer Peter Jensen.

Tags

See also

New and interesting