Fotoshahmaty

Recently came to the conclusion that the best stylish image search on the name of a good photographer. Meet Jake Chessum, English photographer living in New York and specializes in celebrity photos. The pictures are pretty good.

Jake works in the genres of advertising and portrait photography. I take pictures for Nike, Adidas, IBM, Reebok, Sony Music and many others. But most of all loves to shoot celebrities - because "they always do not have time, and therefore it must be done quickly».

Jake captures the moment. The result is a "double" (sometimes multiple) images - actually a series of pictures taken on the basis of lomography think when all is in motion, creating a feeling of life and mood. Hugh Grant as withdrawn. Please do not realize that it was him, and then you realize that any other he be at this time and can not ...

Jake takes pictures of celebrities as if they - ordinary people who walk along the street, sit under the lights, smoke, love, drinking coffee. Therefore, the actual celebrity stories Jake not exhausted. He always does a bit more. Most of all I like Will Smith in front of a fence - just animated portrait of a boy's friendship.

I also like the fact that Jake does not seek to take pictures of celebrities always in full face and in a beautiful position. Wim Wenders he calmly smokes in the corridor, and from John Updike stayed one head. And Natalie Portman with a tail? It is natural - and it's nice.

Tags

See also

New and interesting