Lofer

Lofer - another object of the male wardrobe for the joy we all moved into a female. Although I hurried gladly. Classic Loafer - shoes without laces on a flat sole with a low heel wide - it looks stylish and fashionable, but, alas, not particularly sexy. Therefore, Russian beauties, who hour walk on his heels, spoil your beautiful legs and even bread run (waddle?) On a 10-centimeter heels and evening make-up, with every fiber of the soul reject Laufer, calling them only "Babkin shoes." But we know if a woman is sexy by nature, even though it put on the bag, though Laufer, it will still look luxurious.

A brief excursion into history. Laufer were created in the early 1930s, members of the family Spaulding, who were engaged in the production of shoes. But the general public, they were known only in the 50s, when the well-known already then Gucci brand began producing Laufer and made them his business card.

Generally there are two types of classic Lofer. The first - it's just Lofer, with leather tassels on the nose, which perform a purely decorative function.

Second - Penny Loafer, with a small slot on the nose, back in the '50s American students inserted a penny in order to successfully pass the exam.

All these wonderful slippers were originally created exclusively for men, but in 1968, due to the incredible popularity of shoes, appeared a model for women.

Lofer liked very much, but they came into fashion thanks to the rich and famous. It is in Lofer heroine Audrey Hepburn sported Joe Stockton ageless film "Funny Face," and Grace Kelly, and John F. Kennedy wore this comfortable shoes and in life.

Laufer, along with black and white brogues were favorite shoes of Michael Jackson. The black shoes with thick white socks my beloved King of Pop ottantseval not one concert.

Now a little about how to wear is Lofer. It is unlikely that they can go to a party (unless, of course, not a picnic or garden party), but this is the perfect shoes for school, work, shopping trip or a walk with children. Traditionally viewed as wear these shoes star fashionista.

I think Laufer just created for Alexa Chung! They are ideally suited to her style, and she enjoys it. Watch and learn.

Apparently, Kelly Osbourne crazy about their pennies Laufer, because she wears them everywhere and always and exclusively with socks. Take the example of Michael Jackson?

Despite the fact that the classic colors of Loafer - a black, brown and beige, Rihanna prefers a more recent version - white Lofer perfect for summer.

Elle Macpherson and her leopard Lofer

Jessica Alba

Kate Bosworth

Kate Moss

Mary-Kate Olsen

Kirsten Dunst

For those who are really longing for femininity and sexuality, designers still found a nice alternative - Lofer heels. I will not dissemble - I am delighted with them!

Haley Steynfild / Katie Holmes / Cheryl Cole

Mollie King

Haley Steynfild

Tags

See also

New and interesting