Happy bёzdey, Ron Weasley!

Rupert Grint lucky to be born on the day of independence of Ukraine (yes, August 24, our "Mama" marks the anniversary). However, Rupert hardly knows about it, so do not have the ability to be proud of such a wonderful coincidence. But on a subject: red-haired British actor, who is known mainly as stupid but brave and loyal sidekick Ron Weasley, Harry Potter, now 23 years old (now my age, yo!). In this regard, I would like to talk a little bit about the other roles of the young, but already very charismatic actor.

Rupert Grint as his character in "potteriane", was born in a large family. Rupert has three younger sisters and one brother. And, just as the family Weasley, Grint family is experiencing some financial difficulties. It's no joke: his parents were simple clerks and five children in the family!

C brother James

The role of Ron Weasley has become a lucky ticket not only for Rupert, but for the whole of his family. In 2001, when he starred in the first part of "Harry Potter," he was paid a fee equal to the annual income of the parents. Therefore, we can safely say that from 12 years Rupert was the breadwinner of a large family.

After the premiere of "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone," all the actors involved in it began to receive invitations from other filmmakers, mostly - the British. Rupert was no exception. In 2002, he starred in the teen comedy "Thunderpants" (nothing indecent!). He got the role of the young genius with which he managed to "excellent." True, it was a low-budget movie, so a wide range of audiences, it went unnoticed.

Between the fourth and fifth part of the "Harry Potter" Grint managed to play in the drama "Driving Lessons." (2005). Many fans believe that this role is most clearly manifested his dramatic talent. Rupert played the boy Ben, who, striving for financial independence, becoming a personal driver scandalous actress Evie Walton, played by the brilliant Julie Walters. At first, Ben and Evie did not understand each other, but then find a common language. Ben Ivey becomes something of a grandson. It's funny that Julie Walters played the screen mother Rupert "potteriane." the film was highly praised by critics and shown in many British festivals. I, unfortunately, did not see, but read many positive reviews and believe them.

All the boys ever grow. That Rupert Grint grew up 'adult' roles. In 2009, he starred in the drama "Cherry Bomb." There Grint have sex scenes with Kimberley Nixon (by the way, in these photos it terribly reminds Emma Watson (Hermione in the Harry Potter saga), so many fans, seeing these screenshots were shocked, thinking that it is the pictures from the shooting " Half-Blood Prince »))))

A year later, the premiere of yet another significant project Grint - criminal comedy "Wild Target". Rupert played a major role - assistant hitman Victor by Bill Nighy. In this film shows a love story of heroes Nighy and Emily Blunt. IMHO: Emily would have looked better in a pair of Rupert, screenwriters bad bargain)))

The last part of "Harry Potter" has died down, but it does not mean that Rupert will sit without work (although he has earned so much that could be the end of life to live comfortably and to provide all members of his family). British director appreciated the comedic talent of Rupert, so the following year he already has a job: Grint starred in the title role in the sports comedy Eddie Eagle and the war drama "Commander»

As for his personal life - there Rupert seems calm. Or he very well encrypted. It is known that at one time he had a lot of contact with Lily Allen and some not very distant journalists immediately attributed their romance. More Grint repeatedly "drove" his colleague "potteriane" Emma Watson. However, Emma herself in an interview, admitted that she kiss him, even on the script she was embarrassed, so the novel is not out of the question.

Last year, Rupert survived personal tragedy - the death of his beloved home pig Oscar. The animal pick up an infection and died, and then Rupert said he had lost a close friend. However, he still lives at home, one pig and two decorative donkey, so clean up poop is still there for anyone)))
And finally I would like to sing a song for Rupert. Rupert, this is for you!

"Happy bёzdey that th ...
Happy bёёёzdey tuuu yuyuyuyuuu ...
Happy Bezden, dia Rupert
Happy bёёёzdeeeё tuuuu yuuuuuu! "(I hope, with the pronunciation of my all right)))

Tags

See also

New and interesting