The artist creates magical colors of dresses

Feshen illustrator Grace Ciao creates a truly fascinating sketches of dresses. That's just not dressed ladies in cloth, and in the flower petals. Bright, delicate and elegant -. It works imbued with femininity and freshness

The beautiful half wording Website enthusiastically looked at the pictures and decided to share them with you.

Happy June everyone! Do not forget to search and find beauty everywhere! ❤ .. #freesia #flowerdress #flowerpower #happyjune #pink #fashionillustration #byGraceCiao

Photos published by Grace Ciao (@grace_ciao)

May 31, 2016 at 6:52 PDT

❤ «Of all the gifts that life has to offer, a loving mother is the greatest of them all!» ❤ Can you guess all the flowers used in this illustration? This Mothers' Day print is now available for purchase in my store! (Link in bio!)

April 18, 2016 at 7:26 PDT

My illustration starts with a blank canvas. I let the flowers speak to me & amp; tell me what to create.? #eustoma .. #fashionillustration #artwork #byGraceCiao #eustomaflowers #flowerdress #motherdaughter # mothersday2016

April 26, 2016 at 7:58 PDT

No matter how big you grow, you're always your mommy's little girl. ❤ Psst ... Limited edition Mothers' Day prints coming to the store soon! ;) .. # Mothersday2016 #flowerdress #fashionillustration #byGraceCiao #amotherslove #motherdaughter

April 17, 2016 at 7:15 PDT

There's no time like girl time. What do you and your bestie like to do together? :) .. #weekendloving #flowergirls #fashionillustration #byGraceCiao #springfashion #hydrangeas

April 16, 2016 at 12:12 PDT

«All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my mother.» To my mom and all of yours! ;) Tag your mom if she's on Instagram! ?? .. #peony #motherslove #fashionillustration #byGraceCiao # Mothersday2016 #motherdaughter

April 12, 2016 at 7:18 PDT

Happy Lunar New Year !!! Imagine the fragrant tulips of this purple Cheongsam tickling your nose. Wishing you only the best of luck, love & amp; life this New Year!

February 7, 2016 at 9:31 PST

Finding the right petals to create a layered flower dress can be tricky. Glad it turned out just the way I wanted! :) #peony #flowerdress

December 17, 2015 at 5:37 PST

Just a couple of amaryllis flowers transformed into a sensuous red dress perfect for welcoming in spring! What words do this deep red dress bring to mind for you? :). #flowerdress #fashionillustration #springfashion #amaryllis #spring

Photos published by Grace Ciao (@grace_ciao) March 29, 2016 at 6:27 PDT

Specially illustrated for a bride-to-be! What a thrill to congratulate someone with my own creation.? Tag a friend who's tying the knot this year! .. #weddinginvites #fashionillustration #byGraceCiao #beautifulbride #couplegoals #flowerdress

May 14, 2016 at 6:26 PDT

Another attempt at being creative with flowers!

March 5, 2015 at 1:57 PST

A sunday well spent brings a week of content. Have a great one all! ?

August 29, 2015 at 9:00 PDT

Happy Tuesday all! Ladies, do not forget to be your own kind of beautiful! ?

August 3, 2015 at 10:54 PDT

Hydrangeas are bundles of joy! What are your favourite flowers for brightening up your mood? :)

March 10, 2016 at 5:42 PST

Another version of my rose dress. This piece of work is commissioned by Seoul Rose Festival. I am really excited to visit Seoul Rose Garden this May! Anyone heading to South Korea soon as well? : D

April 6, 2015 at 5:32 PDT

Welcoming you into my fantasy world, where there are flower clouds and candy pink showers! ☔

October 19, 2015 at 1:58 PDT

Photos on the preview: Grace Ciao

See also:
When an accident is better than all your art

The artist, who realized what happiness

via www.adme.ru/tvorchestvo-hudozhniki/hudozhnik-kotoryj-ponyal-chto-takoe-schaste-1272815/

Tags

See also

New and interesting