Quilted Jacket

Some believe it is not enough feminine view of clothes, but I think that's nitpicking: quilted jacket close fitting style look very elegant. In my opinion, this is one of the most enduring trends: how they came into vogue even in the time of my childhood, and do not come out of it so far. Pros such jackets are indisputable: first, they, unlike the classical "Pouter" blown away not so quickly, and secondly, they are mostly much cheaper than leather, and the price of quilted jackets with the move and is not defined (even if it is a thousand rubles), and, thirdly, quilted jackets and combine well with pants made of denim and the classic trousers and skirts, but not so on inflated jackets:

History quilted jackets is quite interesting: quilted fabric itself (usual "diamonds") initially intended for horses .... Folded several times a woolen fabric stitching and sewing coarse thread blankets. The most well-known company for the production of blankets was a company Lavenham. In the early 70's the business of producing blankets was raised there in grand style. Soon dealers from Lavenham realized that this technology can be made for people and clothing. Quilted material is treated with a solution of a thin wax, making it water resistant and more dense. Already in 1972, began to produce the first Lavenham jacket, and they looked much the same as today. The horse was only the logo of the brand Lavenham.

Quilted jackets were very popular in the Soviet era. They were worn mostly by representatives of the working people, pensioners and prisoners ... - intellectuals sported in sheepskin coats and fur coats. Quilted padded jackets and now are working - they have good heat dissipation, and they are lightweight, unlike jackets

Relief quilted jackets diverse, but diamonds (IMHO) the most aesthetically pleasing and look carefully. Gradually, they moved on bags

For several years in the fashion quilted jacket made of leather. Compared with cotton or nylon, they look solid, but there are, of course, more expensive

Tags

See also

New and interesting