Spring jackets that smell mothballs per mile

Warm days are not far off, and it is already worth thinking about outerwear for spring. So that you do not exactly turn in stylish experiments wrong, you should know which ones jackets in fashion spring 2021.

Today's edition. "Site" I have prepared a collection for you, dear reader. trends and antitrends of jackets And other warm things for spring 2021. All fashionistas on notice!

What jackets are in fashion in spring-2021

Anti-trends for spring 2021 I will start with anti-trends. The pinned jackets, with which we tried not to lose our figure in the winter, are definitely not relevant in the spring of 2021. They are replaced by convenient oversize models.

The short ones. jackets Pink, white and beige tones should be given to a younger teenage sister who is not interested in fashion or remake. This is definitely not the trend this spring!

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by V I C T O R Y (@victory_wear)

It is also worth walking past oversize bombers. Yeah, oversize is fashionable. But bombers in this variation are more suitable for a teenager than a chic woman.

Jackets with fur on collars, hoods or cuffs definitely do not belong in the springtime.

A post shared by MEHA MAGAZIN Romana Furs (@romana_furs)

And a little about the coat. Pinned coat styles, and especially those that have drawings, embroidery and other pronounced decorative elements - no, no and again no. It's neither stylish nor original.

A modern coat is better. straight-cut with a small volume. This model looks easy and easy. It is better to bet on a conceptual cut and print.

A post shared by SASHAOSTROV TM️ (@sasha.ostrov)

Trends for spring 2021 And now catch a selection of current models. I'm going to start with a woman's favorite jacket. In fashion, classic or oversize straight cut. Better to choose an elongated one.

Especially cool reels will manifest themselves if you combine them with things knitted, knitted, which will contrast in color with the variation of the reel.

A post shared by Füsun Lindner (@fusunlindner)

Decent. rusticism In the spring of 2021, leather and eco-leather bombers and leather jackets can be made. They perform the same function as reels, but look more trendy.

A post shared by CHARUEL.ru (@charuel_official)

If it's a bomber, it's quilted. Materials: flax or a cloak. Also in trend quilted jackets straight cut with landing oversize.

Take an inventory of the wardrobe and see if it has a light jeans that have not given up their positions for several seasons. The jeans can be chosen in any color. In fashion, both short and elongated models.

Another stylish and comfortable look for spring.

Separately, I want to mention the print cage. Coat, trench and cage jackets are a hit of the spring season. Moreover, the cell can be both colored and chess. By the way, this trend was greatly influenced by the series “The Queen’s Walk”, thanks to which the chess cage once again became fashionable.

A post shared by SASHAOSTROV TM️ (@sasha.ostrov)

I highly recommend watching a video about trendy From the fashion channel Katrin from Berlin. Beautiful Katerina is very accessible and understandable to explain the trends of this season. Thank you for such smart fashion hacks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=UEYiix2RfE

I also suggest you learn about handbag etiquette, as well as how you should and how not to carry a bag. An integral part of a woman's wardrobe!

Now you know what jackets are in fashion in the spring of 2021. Personally, I have already bought a beautiful midi trench in a cage and an elongated oversize jacket, now I am waiting for when I can wear all this.

Like you. trend-set? Are you looking for a new jacket for spring 2021?

Tags

See also

New and interesting