The art of being a

Meet - is Hilda, charming plump by artist Duane Brayersa! Is not she beautiful? More alive, touching and funny images in the style of pin-up I could not see.

Incidentally, this series - a hymn to those who always and everywhere tends to move away from stereotypes.

For dessert, we recall the famous fatties who have not lost their charm.

Mia Tyler

With such a person you meet with success in Italy! - Said a young mother of Mia (sister of the famous and daughter Liv Tyler from the very Aerosmith). And rightly so - not to focus on the negatives are not driven into the sweet children's heads unnecessary complexes. A person Mia really nice!

In the privacy of the girl, too, all right - she is married to David Buckner, drummer Papa Roach.

Nikki Blonsky

Rumor has it that during the filming of "Hairspray," the young actress Zac Efron so fascinated that he even left (at the time, though) a slender beauty Vanessa Hudgens for her. He himself says: "Nikki - an incredible woman. Just not the same as the ones I have met before. She is very sexy and beautiful kiss. And the fact that she - Large, for me it did not matter ».

Anfisa Chekhov

Many consider it vulgar, some vulgar. And someone like this objectively plyushechki.

Chloe Marshall

Not very taut shape of the girl, is not it? And it is a model!

Jennifer Hudson

Actress "Dreamgirls" and assistant Kerry in "Sex and the City" for seven years, how happy a simple engineer from Chicago.

Christina Hendricks

Now that the curvaceous back into fashion, even a little awkward to call Christine pyshechki. But, you see, she was a lady in the body!

Tags

See also

New and interesting