The variety of images

It often happens that going somewhere, you can not figure out what to wear. Before a party in honor of the birthday for two weeks, it is necessary to buy a dress and shoes ... or better jeans in combination with a T-shirt and a classic jacket?

In this option you will, of course, their own masters. However, I still offer my images that are made especially for you! So you learned a some knowledge about the images of all ... or almost all occasions.

Student look

The university needed to look and stylish, and discreet. What gives this seemingly difficult combination? Personally for me - it skirts, especially pleated (in pleated skirt is not set, not to be confused). I would advise the skirt of beige, dark yellow, light mustard tones combined with light blouse, tucked into them. Of course, the length of Middle is not suitable for everyone. But you do not despair, these are very different skirt lengths from mini to maxi-of Middle. Shoes - from ballet to the ankle in neutral colors. I really like leopard print, also because in this case he is not vulgar and does not look defiant. Because jewelry is to wear something not too big earrings-glass shades.

But that advice to other users.

University Student Network User duchesscameron with prom gloves

Student Network User vittii with long sleeve tops

First Date

What an exciting event! It should not just look good and elegant. Whether it's a restaurant or a simple walk in the park - you need to choose somewhere suitable for any location. Light a white dress looks great, and during dinner and in the evening at the lake in a local park. Coats - depending on the weather. Shoes - boots noble wine-colored ballet flats or sharp-nosed with an interesting accent. Bags or choose the tone of the shoe (in this case), or that they may combine several shades of the entire image. Because of this discreet way possible to focus on the lips. And nail polish to match, of course. Jewellery choose small and neat. Rings should not be worn.

What other users have suggested?

Meeting by beautifulheart1 featuring a south sea pearl necklace

Set # 1 Meeting your new boyfriend for lunch user malasanjalica-fashion-ninja with 18k jewelry

Meet the Parents

That's where you need to show their best side! That's where comes to the fore modesty and charm. That's where you need to make a good impression from the very first. That's when meeting with the parents of your boyfriend you should try to make the clothes for you to say, not you. Because you do not have to talk much.

So I gathered the following look: dress dark turquoise, classic, but with lax registration of frills or small stones. Coats, a little more playful than the dress. In general, the coat is secondary. Just do not wear a coat of bright colors of red, juicy, pink, yellow. The same colors, but muted, fit. Perhaps, except red.

Next. Shoes take silver or beige. No white shoes! Never! Set a ban on them before the wedding. White trim clutch with an interesting clasp, which will replace your jewelry on the hands. Small earrings, and this can end up fitting jewelry. You can, of course, add a thin chain, but you must take into account the cut-out dresses.

Make-up should be enough evening, but not flashy. Make a slight emphasis on the eyes brown shadows. Perfect skin tone is required, but to overload the skin cosmetics is not worth it. Shine and best lipstick color nude. Add a little Chanel Chance Eau de Toilette Trend. The aroma is light, so as not to create a ponderous way. You are ready!

Of course, this image is suitable only for the case when you are invited to dinner. To explore the countryside during the day and will have to look very different things.

Proposals other users:

Network # 12 Meeting the parents rebeccakmr user with knee high boots

Network 12/50; Meeting The Parents fashionrookie1 user with studded handbags

Party / hiking club

Almost equally important events on which clothes you can afford a little more than usual. Of course, what I want to suggest - not for the modest. However, shy and can learn here some useful knowledge.

The main image - a white bra, jacket with sequins or shiny, similar to the skin (but not leather!) Surface. And now the leather shorts. Tights in a grid. The bravest may even cut them, but I would not advise. To think that koglotki into the net - too much can wear the usual black or none at all. And shoes on a high heel decorated interesting. From the decorations I would advise crosses. Or chain, or earrings, crosses hang himself not worth it.

Further, it is already possible to vary. If you think a glossy jacket bust, wear a simple, quite classic. Or, wear a T-shirt under a gold and leather pants. Actually, this is my favorite way, I myself often use the motifs of look'a.

Look at what other users have suggested.

Set party time! User zennyfe with leather jackets

PARTY by patrycjam featuring a chunky flower necklace

Seth This club can not handle me ... (I just wanna dance) by vexybabe with zara shoes

Picnic / Walk

This image is suitable for a picnic and a walk to the city. If you are brave enough, you can combine without fear of orange and yellow. Who says these two colors can not be together? Believe me, the designers have long been denied this absurd statement. Add a little greenish-jewelry rings, it will give a special shade of the image and not merge with the beautiful lemon-colored dress. Use the orange glow. But if you put on a scary bright shoes and wearing a bright bag, it is possible to vary and select the beige tones, and the image of spicing help with leopard print ballet flats. Lipstick should be beige. And best of all no lipstick until you get a perfect complexion without overloading cosmetics.

Here's how other people dress offer:

Set Picnic rosesred user with platform shoes

Seth picnic user nyelmen with drop earrings

Seth picnic in the park by magicintheair with heart jewelry

The interview / meeting with the boss

At the interview or meeting with the boss you need to look presentable, but attractive. Because no boss does not need an employee, customer daunting. All built my image will swirl around a cream blouse with short sleeves and a bow. For a more classical and strict style to pick up her skirt a standard pencil, golden shoes unusual heels, a black bag with gold accents and black strap watch without what we used to see. And for something a little more free, you can wear slacks sand color combined with a sharp-nosed beige shoes. Bag - cream, and the watch strap brownish wine.

How to dress for a meeting with the boss on the version of other users:

Network Meeting with boss User belenlopezab with burberry coat

[3] Meeting w / the boss by dannikins featuring a knee length pencil skirt

Network Meeting with the boss! User aishakay with heeled sandals

Graduation

At their graduation, I was in the image presented on the right. Pleated beige dress, a very interesting shoes, plain cream clutch and gold jewelry. Yes, it is nice and cute, but I would suggest a completely different way. The combination of gold and green marsh. Dress on the floor, open shoes, a small clutch, decorations in the tone throughout the image. I think if I had got dressed, it just would have been the queen of the prom. It did not happen at me - you implement!

So it should look outfit for prom according to others:

soft & pretty for graduation by stylerogue featuring a cultured pearl necklace

Seth GRADUATION user garlic-vo with cocktail prom dresses

Seth Fab Grad! user violetta-valery with metallic bags

- The images I was online polyvore.com. Who cares and who want to offer their own versions of the commentary - join us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting