Confessions of a Shopaholic

For a start, sorry for battered "confession", but it is the most suitable form of my remorse. And as a spiritual person with this problem seems to be how to handle disgrace, I decided to relieve his soul tempted to nick a great network. In the end, «Vox populi - vox dei», no matter how how.

Why did I confess, you ask?
But for a lot. For CTOC unpaid credit cards, with the torn tuft of hair at the girl that was standing in front of me in line (but that pair of patent leather shoes Italian-stud was so dazzling!). Also for the spent nerves friends, and most of all for the fact that half the things my wardrobe and remained (in the best case) Wearing a time.

Identify themselves with the group of "smart shoppers", and I did not notice for a very short time, he has lost the reins of power over his mind and joined the particularly complex "true shopomanam." However, the evolution of my addiction (or degradation of my mind) appeared somewhere even useful, because to me it's an understanding of the things that you do not think that "living is easy." This is my truth. Simple sentences for someone, but not for us - a complication shopaholics.

So, the truth №1: The main and almost irresistible temptation shopaholic is that you keep yourself to convince the soundness of their purchases, despite the steadily growing bank debt.

It is said that shopogolizm - single disease. It's true, at least for me. How many times my rational "I" tried to whisper: "Again underwear Gorteks? For whom?! ... "But no! I continue to be confident that it is not my way of this kit sexual lioness is not perfect. Although already a few days later I was (once again) realize - even if tomorrow he met, hot and passionate macho, it is unlikely, it will be interested in the price and exclusivity of my underwear. Well, then ... It all depends, certainly not on the price tag.

Truth №2: Take charisma clothes only wrapper!

Another temptation shopaholic - purse wider world at your feet! Each of us in the soul longs to have authority in his circle, and I am no exception. A string complexes pursuing my ego since childhood and youth, as if broken, when I became a shopaholic. Yes, for me the opportunity to feel "their" in any Kiev boutique, where guests can serve and treat with sweets (commission oblige), or go on a shopping tour and buy exclusive handbag (which girlfriend later on Bessarabka twice cheaper see) - a need, way to get rid of the complex "gray mouse". Only now, these sensations, a free person, very much, they are fleeting, and more - have a major side effect of a material nature.

Truth №3: Parting with complexes well worth the money, but we pay a rent, not buy freedom from them.

Well, after the above written, I think, it's time to go to a psychologist ... You're just buy the gray trench coat that attracted me the day before yesterday, and all I complication. Honestly!

Tags

See also

New and interesting