Isla Fisher: Statement

Today marks the Isle Fesher 38 years. I can not believe after all this red-haired beauty one of its kind radiates energy and youthfulness. About how Ayla came to Hollywood about the ability to "build a fool" and his "little crazy" relationship with her husband - Sacha Baron Cohen, read this post.

About how moved to Hollywood: "At age 23, left Australia, where 12 years continuously played in soap operas (" soap "I'm scared tired), and was admitted to the school in a very well-known clown Jacques Lecoq. But no matter how well I learned there any comic gift I have due to the ability to build from a fool! I have never been afraid seem funny and made no secret of their most idiotic habits, as most people do, all pulled out at the audience and his family played the role of a clown from early childhood. That, however, did not stop me then, little fool, trying to get serious roles and wonder why they do not give me! Until then, until a few years ago Sasha advised me to switch to comedy roles. He was always laughing at me and said that I was terribly funny. Well, I started to play the fool - and immediately in front of me to open all doors! »

Footage from the film with the participation of Ayla - "Wedding Crashers" and "Bachelorette»:

About the stunts in the film "Now You See Me": "In fact, everything was perfectly done, although the time that I spent under water, I will not forget. After all, I wore only a swimsuit and high heels - no diving equipment. I have spent in the tank, tied with chains, just a minute, with bated breath. Most interesting is that as a child I dreamed about it. And now the dream has come true ... I did all the stunts without a backup, because I'm brave Australian, we have it in the blood ».

About success in Hollywood: "Women do not have to play by men's rules in order to succeed. The main thing here - to be a woman, to live in harmony with their femininity and respect other women. In the film industry women support each other as anywhere. When I passed the next test, Naomi Watts, who was present at them, told me the producer: "It is - a great actress! You must take it! »

Their priorities: "It's a myth that you can have it all - and career and a happy family. Can not. Moreover, I do not think you really want. This is a real torture! You feel like a juggler who must at all times to switch attention from one to another. But my priority - family »

About his childhood: "Up to 12 years, I managed to change six different schools, so I was always in front of me and novice task was to quickly find themselves friends. At first it was not easy, I loved spending more time reading books, sitting somewhere in a corner, not the company. But over time I have learned to communicate, be fun and to win over others. I think this is one of the most useful skills in my life ».

About his style: "I prefer the style of casual - jeans, T-shirts, tracksuits. I mom, well, I'll tinker with children in a dress haute couture? Although, I must admit, and I have a weak spot - I love bags and shoes. Not very original, right? »

On the attitude towards life: "I can not plan anything. Life for me - an open book, and I prefer to enjoy every moment lived, know how to be grateful and feel happy »

On their roles: "Of course, I do not want to put me on the" stamp "and offered the role, similar to one another. I would like to write for myself most scenarios, because I love to write - I have long been out two books for children in Australia have become bestsellers. And I have sold, to be honest, two scenarios in Hollywood and is now waiting to see what comes of it. I do not know how I did not kill the director on the set of "Shopaholic" because I constantly invent text, which did not exist in the original! »

Hotshots "Shopaholic":

A very different role - in "The Great Gatsby":

About her husband: "Sasha - the funniest man in the world. And we often talk to him about comedy. I think that when people live together, they unwittingly discuss their work and their children. But Sasha humor gushes in any subject, so we really laugh a lot. »

About his relationship with Sacha Baron Cohen: "Yes, we are that a couple more! But the difference in the growth does not always prevent people love each other. However, once we have come to some supervecherinku into the house of a very famous star of the family, and took me for ... Sasha's daughter! We go, we were met by the hostess, greets, takes my hand and carries into the room where I see a dozen 15-year-old adolescent girls, with the words: "Girls, meet my daughter Sacha Baron Cohen!" It was great! On the other hand, is it bad to look so young that you take for a teenager? »

About pregnancy: "During the first pregnancy I gained 30 pounds and 32 - in the second. Both times I was very bad in the morning. As a rule, I ate a big plate of white paste with oil and cheese - it was the only thing that makes me nauseous ».

About attitude to her figure: "Even if I never flat stomach, I will still love it because it reminds me of the great achievements - my children»

Makeup artist Katie Danno said of Isle "Ayla always makes me laugh. She is definitely one of the funniest women with whom I have ever worked with. I love it when she was joking or just telling stories »

Tags

See also

New and interesting