20 cute knick-knacks for the house, that are easy to transform everyday life into a holiday!

The house reflects the inner world of its owner. The large number of books indicates reading and erudition, all kinds of kitchen utensils and set of beautiful knives - for love to translate culinary fantasies, spacious wardrobe hides a successful and not buying owner-shopaholic ... But no one would argue that it is the little things bring comfort to interior. Beautiful napkin holder sponge unusual and original kitchen colander make really interesting and emphasize the sense of style and love for the distinctive detail. We offer to your attention 20 pleasant and beautiful details that will not only highlight of the interior, but also will facilitate your life!

1. Separate the white from the yolk? It's easy!

2. Graceful birds can emphasize feature of celebrations - birthdays or christenings.

3.Chudo Yudo fish skewer!

4. Original spice jars.

5. Another interesting kitchen "peas." The unusual shape of the ice!

6. Octopussy-holders for the bathroom.

7. Cute seal for tea.

8. The original stand shpazhek.

9. Thermos-Penguin and recalls the days of the cold arctic.

10. To the pasta did not fall into the sink.

11. Exquisite hook for bags.

12. This soap dispenser resembles a giraffe. And you?

13. This watering can is not only colorful and unusual, and very compact!

14. Funny containers for contact lenses.

15. Just lovely breakers. The mustachioed I won!

16. No room for a sponge? Any holder!

17. But I at the sight of the colander think of Charlie Chaplin?

18. Merry watering. Flowers appreciate ...

19. With these cuties measure the waist - a pleasure!

20. Cut the pizza? I'll move it better!

About these funny and useful things to say: "A trifle, but nice." And beautiful, interesting and unusual! Share with your friends our selection, surely them anything like it!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting