Makeup by Candice Swanepoel





On the eve of the annual show of "Victoria's Secret", which takes place on November 9 this year, I decided to touch on one of the leading "angels" of this brand - South African Candice Swanepoel. Over the past few months, we had noticed Candice at social events more than once, and she always pleased us with her appearance, which, of course, is an indicator of "class" for a model. Candice is 23 years old, she began her career at the age of 15 and during these 8 years she was able to achieve the prestigious title of Victoria's Secret "angel" in the modeling world. The Victoria Secret trade brand chose this blonde for a reason, because she has a perfect body and a very, very pretty face, which we will appreciate today, of course, along with makeup.

Makeup by Candice Swanepoel



1. The signature gesture of the "angels" is an air kiss, Candice turns out just fine. A few years of training and your kiss will be just as sweet) Swanepoel is just a charming girl. Blue eyes, plump lips, blonde hair are the dream of 80% of men, if not all. And make-up perfectly focuses on all its external advantages. The eyes are emphasized with spectacular arrows, the lips are light pink, and the cheeks are a slight blush. She has been doing very beautiful makeup lately. Candice blossomed.

Makeup by Candice Swanepoel

2. And again, the favorite of makeup artists Candice - shooters, did his job. On her birthday, Candice looked wonderful! A young and full of life beauty celebrated her wildness a week ago. The makeup is dominated by pink shades, which make Candice not a fatal beauty, but a gentle Nabokovian Lolita. I love this makeup, but why is there no gloss or lipstick on my lips? The question is, what is called to fill in. And why don't they do anything with the eyebrows? They are almost overgrown with moss...

3. This is the kind of makeup that is sometimes applied to models. Well, even in such a devilish guise, Candice is good. Eyes of unreal beauty!

Makeup by Candice Swanepoel

4. I don't know about you, but in this photo I imagined Andrey Pejic, although he is far from Candice Swanepoel... Makeup made a strict lady out of a cute charming girl, but the truth is that she did not add any age from this. I like golden tones in makeup and clothes, but I don't know how to make those who are responsible for the model's eyebrows pluck them. At least they gave a more beautiful uniform for decency...

Makeup by Candice Swanepoel

5. Naturel.

Makeup by Candice Swanepoel

6. Candice is often confused with Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. Maybe they're half-sisters, huh? In this picture, Candice really looks like Rosie, or vice versa, Rosie looks like Candice. In any case, Candice looks prettier, but Rosie is more attractive. The makeup in the photo looks amazing on Candice! And I won't even find fault with the eyeshadows that were smeared up to the eyebrows, I like everything. Candice is very suitable bright red lipstick.

Makeup by Candice Swanepoel

7. Another variation of makeup for the catwalk. Well, sometimes they will do such nonsense on the faces of models that you can't look at it without laughing.

Makeup by Candice Swanepoel

8. There is a film "I Am Legend", it's time to shoot the film "I Am a Moth" with Candice in the lead role. Terrible. The shadows are really the same color as the body of a moth. I brought a few here the other day, now I just hate them! One plus is that Candice's lips are very beautiful, without any hyaluronic acid.

Makeup by Candice Swanepoel

9. Retro diva! Always, believe me, I always associate Candice with a cute sweet girl, but here she is just a gorgeous woman. This is the power of makeup! Beautiful sensual red lips + a look with a drag framed by arrows = good.

Makeup by Candice Swanepoel

10. And here are the merry friends. Well, who is cooler?

Makeup by Candice Swanepoel

11. Everyone to the Spartakiad! Candice's figure is just extremely beautiful, I wish I could have the same... But about makeup. The ubiquitous arrows are certainly beautiful, but why do they always forget about the lips??? Give Candice a sparkle in her hands, be human!

Makeup by Candice Swanepoel

12. Zolotaya, ty moya zolotaya © . Light makeup is a great summer option (I demand summer!)))

Makeup by Candice Swanepoel

13. "Oh, what eyes she has!", I delight, and I think, what the hell is all the rest? If you want, you can take note of this smokey eye, it's very beautiful.

Makeup by Candice Swanepoel

14. I'm tired of admiring Candice, but in this photo, the makeup is just the best. Best of the best. I'll try to make exactly the same one somehow, you just need to buy liquid eyeliner, otherwise I'll do everything with a pencil, yes with a pencil. After all, it is more convenient to make arrows with an eyeliner, isn't it? Make-up is perfect, and what a styling... If Candice walked the streets of Russia like this, all the men would break their necks.

15. A figure from Madame Tussauds? But no, this is a real living Candice. The makeup is very similar to the previous one, again elegant arrows take care of everything. Golden eyeshadows, by the way, are in perfect harmony with them. I don't like the hairstyle, but Swanepoel fits everything, that's the kind of person she is.

16. Somehow I can't even believe that the model comes from Africa, but it's true. Beautiful girl.

17. What you won't see on fashion catwalks. Thank God, this South African woman does not tolerate such makeup in her life...

Makeup by Candice Swanepoel

18. And again naturel. It seems that she is younger here than she is now. The facial features are correct, although for models this is now more of a minus than a plus.

Makeup by Candice Swanepoel

19. I've always wanted to become a blonde to put on lipstick so bright and look 100 percent, but I'm not blonde, but it's a pity. It seems to me that red lipstick does not look as beautiful on brunettes as on blonde girls.

Makeup by Candice Swanepoel

20. By the way, Candice is a natural brown-haired woman.

Makeup by Candice Swanepoel