Knights heart Liv

Tabloids often called her "child of rock 'n' roll," although life Liv Tyler when he was little resemblance to those cheeky rebels. Liv rather antipode of their parents. Of course, some of the qualities of the father and mother of the actor model, she took over. But only with regard to career. In his personal life, it is quite different.

Gentle, dreamy, with a charming dimpled stunning eyes, Liv and still fascinates as well as 20 years ago, when exchanged business model to the set. She captivates those beside her, not applying to this effort ...

Joaquin Phoenix - first love Liv. She met in '97, acting in "Two plus three".

Liv Young won the notorious womanizer Phoenix from the very first minutes of the meeting.

"I knew there was something special from the day we met Liv!»

Any aspiring actress in her place would be very flattered by such a favor, because Joaquin was already quite well known, moreover, are very fond of the female audience. But Liv was a stranger to these women's stuff. She just fell in love for the first time and really ... she thought.

They were together for three years. Liv gave all of myself to this relationship, trying to somehow connect it to a career. But Joaquin pushed for more. First, on the move, then to marriage and children. Liv doubt. Not that she did not love him, no. Just her intuition opposed such a change in my life.

"Sometimes I think that I would meet one of whom I dream of that day when I shall agree to live with Joaquin ..." Actually, that's what happened. Liv moved to live with Joaquin and they decided to celebrate this event by going to the party. Then there appeared the team «Spacehog». Liv has attracted the attention of low bass player Royston Langdon. She watched him all evening, they met and fell in love ... Liv. But to part with Joaquin, pledging to be his wife, seemed to her a terrible thing to do. She hid her feelings deeply and permanently, remained faithful to his first love. During this period, the tabloids began to call Liv "girl with sad eyes».

Her personal tragedy lasted more than two years. While Joaquin did not realize that relationships have exhausted themselves, and walked away.

Nobody believed that Liv could get away from Joaquín to the unknown and rather poor bass guitarist «Spacehog» Royston Langdon. But he was the perfect man for Liv - soft and romantic patient. What unattractive, because after all, her father was not the standard of beauty ...

They announced their engagement before filming "The Lord of the Rings." Royston Liv waited three years, the reservation was in the contract. It was hard for both of them. But who knows what would have been her princess Arwen so sad and charming, if in life star Liv agreed otherwise.

As soon as the film went into post-production in 2003, the lovers were married. Modestly and as a family, the Villa Steven Tyler in the Caribbean.

A year later, Liv and Royston have become proud parents. Little son named Milo William.

Perfect Match, a peaceful family life - it lasted 5 years.

But in May 2008, the couple separated. As once the public did not believe in their marital happiness, so now no one believed that the couple divorced. Rumor has it that the initiator was Royston, as if he was tired of her husband's celebrity status. Liv took it though and was very worried.

"For the first time in my life I'm so hard to get up and shake the knees. I feel the pain as if I lost everything. I Cancer horoscope, and I feel like a crab without a shell ... »

Back to normal life Liv helped work and motherhood. Them she devoted herself.

In the struggle with depression and overweight (with whom Liv fighting for life), she became friendly with his personal trainer David Hirsch.

But even the tabloids and blew almost the engagement, beside him Liv did not look happy. Once again she was a girl with sad eyes.

This spring, Liv was seen in society Theo Wenner. He is 24 and he is a photographer, and another - the son of Jan Wenner, publisher of Rolling Stone.

They've known for a long time. Theo has organized a photo shoot with Liv and it was clear that she was attracted to him not only as a model. Liv is hidden behind a veil of relationships their problems and did not took his courtship - after the failure, she became uncompromising in love.

"If I fall in love, passionately and forever. And so it happens so rarely ... »

Only half a year ago, Theo was able to wake up in her mutual feelings.

Well that is "rarely" all happened. After all, no matter how beautiful Liv sad, love and wings behind it are much greater.

Photo: knockedupcelebs.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting