Studio Dmitry Babich

The Ukrainian studio Dmitry Babich real professionals with good taste and cheerful disposition, who create their works not so much for money as for fun and to further promote the career ladder. Illustrations and photographs taken by employees of the studio are bright and humorous notes, which have no relation with vulgarity. For example, the illustrator named Antonina Aleksandrova created a remarkable series of funny greeting cards to the delight of all. Funny pictures with ironic captions cause positive emotions, just like photographs, by the skillful hands of studio photographers. Let's get acquainted with the work of the studio Dmitry Babich, which is currently one of the leading in Ukraine.

Photos of the stars and the food (did not it strange that such creative people photographed everything, but I still stopped on the images of dishes and famous (and not) people, because I liked it, and that, and another:

Pay attention to these pictures, I have to be honest, even salivating flowed ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting