10 facts about Zemfira, told her of the

"I nepokaldistaya" "I did, and no one will ask. Actually, please do not disturb "," I'm a fighter, a fighter. I consciously chose a model that "," I am a musician, a singer. And it is unlikely in the country was at least one person who would argue with that, "" I many times in my life were advised to relax and not to pay attention to something. If I could, I would do it. But I can not! It is better for me not to go with such advice ".In these laconic as cut, whole phrases Zemfira: free, self-sufficient, hairy, without reverence and flirting with the audience. Website published a fascinating collection of facts about Zemfira.

1. It is all the time cultivators h2> «I'm working on them. I try to control your anger. Unfortunately, superuspehov not yet been reached. Patience - that's what I'd like a raise. Although sometimes I think I'm very patient. That is, if I do something very necessary, I will long endure. But the momentary patience would do well to learn. Still I am trying to quit smoking. All the time I start to look for some reason - will release an album and throw - but really just can not cope with them. I like myself with a cigarette. Do not worry, I will fight. I like to deal with addictions. Like overcome difficulties. If I stop smoking, you will become a saint ».

2. She stopped singing "Daisy" at concerts h2> «It's all clear: I can no longer subscribe to this text. Once we made the arrangement, rather successful - it worked for a while. Still, in those three minutes, when I play it, I hated myself. And, of course, I am waiting for the moment to stop singing it. Well, what I'm a girl ?! Which player ?! »

3. Zemfira conflicts with Wachter h2> «I have never and will not admit. All admit, but I do not. With guards Wachter my eternal conflict. I do not inspire confidence in them. Unconsciously, even before any words. Perhaps something they see in me is. And I, in turn. At eye level. There's something in it ».

4. Zemfira politicians h2> «Not that I'm a man without convictions. But I do not want to get involved in it. Just do not want to mix their creativity with some ideologies. Excuse me, but I think it is a bit higher than any ideology. At the very creativity has a separate ideology ».

5. Money converts in freedom h2> «Money for me - it is an opportunity to stop. To live in the rhythm in which you want. Ability to model himself this way of life that suits you. Do not adjust to external circumstances, and to build these external circumstances - that is the money ».

6. I do not mind corporate h2> «I had to re-build itself rehearsal. The choice was a little: ask the government to play an oligarch or ten corporate. I played these ten corporate. And I bought a base. So how can I say about the corporative something bad? Although there are very unpleasant corporate parties. What a great company is throwing a party for the lower managerial staff. At these concerts are always trying to reconcile the irreconcilable: by Serduchka, "VIA Gra" - to the "Mummy Troll", Zemfira, then another - Arabesque, and for dessert - Smokie. Everything is already drunk, they were forced to jump from five o'clock. At about two in the morning they do not react to anything at all ».

7. Zemfira tries to avoid roughness h2> «I'm a public person, I do not like neither to go for a roll or sit in a cafe, so I'm still trying to answer accurately. Although if you provoke me, I can not answer harshly - I have an innate sense of justice. But what is most interesting when I quote, usually do not mention the very provocation, but only my answer ».

8. Most appreciate the independence h2> «I want to be alone. Many people think that I'm moody, and perhaps they are right - I do a lot of requirements. With me I prefer not to get involved, as opposed to me there are a lot more complaisant artists. I'm happy musician - I was left alone. I was lucky: I do what I like, and no one could depend. I was allowed to take this place, and I thank you all for it ».

9. Believes that unrequited love is stronger than mutual h2> «I experienced that feeling many times, when you write a song, hurry, hurry to come running and show. And stand quietly, to see the reaction. This, in my opinion, the most perfect declaration of love. Unhappy love is very nutritious. Even more than mutual. This can not speak out loud, but I'm very much about it sing ».

10. Perfectionist h2> «I have very high standards - for others, the songs themselves. I often dissatisfied with the musicians themselves, the public. Sometimes it seems to me that it could be more active, and to love more. I - sectarian, absolutely devoted to his profession. I'm obsessed with it. And I think this obsession is just not enough for many of my colleagues. I am interested in everything in our process: how is decorated with a piano as hanging scenes, what microphones takes Brian May guitar sound, which monitors use of Annie Lennox as synchronized screens and drum machine from Massive Attack.

All I care. I want to try everything. Perfectionism - my whip, my cross. Sometimes I think it's a mental illness. What is not normal. Although the word "normal" for me most of the categories of deficiencies ».

via viva.ua/lifestar/facts-about-star/33269-zemfira-inogda-ya-dumayu-chto-moy-perfektsionizm-eto-psihicheskoe-zabolevanie.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting